shape
carat
color
clarity

Yaya still isn't sure about this parrot thing

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1317348258|3029312 said:
FI used to have a black palm cockatoo and really loved her. His parents have an African Grey (that I hate).

Palms are some of my favorites :)

P1000407.jpg

palmercrop.jpg
P1000403.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. You puppy's expression on the right is priceless!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Puppy is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing. Here's a pic of my parrot, a sun conure. Sorry, it's a terrible one, but I never would have caught the moment had I run to get the camera rather than my cell.

BirdBirdHungry.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
manderz|1317395461|3029694 said:
Puppy is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing. Here's a pic of my parrot, a sun conure. Sorry, it's a terrible one, but I never would have caught the moment had I run to get the camera rather than my cell.
manderz
i love the colors of Sun conures.. :love: do they talk?

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
He is pretty adorable. It was really fun to watch him change from his green baby feathers to where he is now. They can talk, but mine doesn't. I haven't ever bothered to teach him. He hollers like crazy every time I get on the phone though, I have to go hide in my bedroom so he doesn't see me with it, or hear me :) He also dances for papaya and dry pasta noodles.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely birds everybody. Kenny, what other types of birds have you had? At one time my hubby wanted to get a hyacinth macaw. I said are you crazy? Those are HUGE! I probably would've never went near them. A little too big. Someday I want to get a caique. They are such little clowns.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results