shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY, thankfully it was worth the wait!!!

T

talamasca

After stressing trying to find the right pink stone, worrying about it getting lost in the post, trying to find the right style of ring and then flipping out over it being made, my engagement ring is finally on my finger and I love, love, love it!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me find the perfect stone and of course for the support when I was so stressed and though it has been stressful and the ring isn’t 100% perfect in my eyes, it is 95% and I can live with that.

I really am happy I did it this way instead of buying off the shelf as it made the ring even more special and unique just for me and now Paul and I are busy sorting out a stone and ring for his wedding ring!!!

Here's the link to the e-ring thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/e-ring-project.160339/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/e-ring-project.160339/[/URL]

And the link to the stone thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pink-spinel-has-arrived-and%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6.160969/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pink-spinel-has-arrived-and%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6.160969/[/URL]

And now for pics :love: :love: :love:

Box Front.JPG

Box Side.JPG

Box Top.JPG

Desk.JPG

T

talamasca

A few more

Hand Close.JPG

Hand Front 1.JPG

Hand Front 2 Close.JPG

Hand Side.JPG

T

talamasca

Last one

Hand Top.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! :appl: It looks beautiful, especially the profile! :love: :love: :love:

I am so happy that you have it home where it belongs and you love it. Your saga has kept me logging in early on saturdays! I am happy to hear you can finally relax. Well done!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful! Now you need to start the search for a band!!!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring Talamasca! I've been following your saga for quite some time and I'm so happy for you!
True its only 95% perfection, but I hope that 5% is made up for by the wonderful man you're going to marry!

I :love: :love: :love: your ring! Enjoy!

ETA, the profile is phenomenal! This is a solitaire fit for a queen!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It looks very pretty and delicate! Congrats!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations, it looks perfect on your hand.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
The color of the stone looks great against your skin. A very fresh shade of pink. Congrats! The knife edge of the ring is soooo delicate, LURVE it...

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and Delicate! Congrats!! :appl:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color is amazing. It looks great on your hand, it is large and noticeable and.youthful and so fit for an ring. Congratulations. Good luck with Paul's ring!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks beautiful - worth all the hassle... :wink2:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Yey! I love how much you see of the gorgeous stone, especially in profile. Hurrah! So happy for you :appl:

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on your hands. I love large ovals in rings, simple settings, and large ovals in simple settings! It's elegant, tasteful, and just a little bit dramatic.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! And you must be so glad to finally have it on your finger.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I looks very lovely on your hand. :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out very well and it's beautiful in that setting. Congratulations!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh fab - really shows off the gorgeous stone. Beautiful!

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
I'm grinning ear to ear for you right now. *******massive cyber hugs!!!!*******
It truly is gorgeous. :) :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the setting... where did you get it again?

kt

Shiny_Rock
It Is just gorgeous and looks pretty darned perfect to me! :twirl: Congratulations on the engagement, and the ring! It's absolutely stunning!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing, I'm so glad it all worked out! I want it!

T

talamasca

Awww, thanks everyone. I'm on day 2 of wearing it and it feels as though it's always been there! Though I am having to be a bit careful since the shoulders are quite thin and I've caught the stone a few times eek!!!

Centralsquare - Paul (my OH) and I went wedding ring shopping yesterday and I think I've found one already!

wakingdreams53 - LOL, he certainly makes up for it and thankfully by much more than 5% :D

Gypsy - the setting and shank were both ordered from the jewellers 'stock' book and then they hammered up the shoulders of the shank and removed the front and back bars of the setting to make it open.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
It is a beautiful, delicate fairy-like ring, and that is an absolutely
GORGEOUS spinel ~ perfect color, perfect size, it looks
stunning on your hand....
I love it !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring; it's very open and the setting is barely there. With a wedding band next to it, the extra metal will provide a little more protection to this ring.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is lovely! :appl:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's turned out absolutely beautifully. I love the setting (especially the profile) and it looks so good against your skin. Very many congratulations.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
It's so pretty, I love the color! What type of band will you wear with it?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It's very delicate looking pretty. Congratulations!

T

talamasca

sweet_pea|1313544929|2992310 said:
It's so pretty, I love the color! What type of band will you wear with it?

After trying on 27 wedding rings there were only 2 that looked good with it!!! I'm pretty sure which one I'm going to go for, but it's a bit hard to describe. It too is delicate and reminds me very much of my lace and diamante wedding dress as it has a kind of trellis effect connecting two thin plain outer bands to a middle line of millgrained oval shapes with teeny diamonds in them. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures as we haven't bought it yet since we're just about to order a blue sapphire for Paul's wedding ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results