shape
carat
color
clarity

*YAY! Phase 2 of the Re-set! We have CADs!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This ring is going to be STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they making your wedding ring too

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 3:24:04 PM
Author: woobug02
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This ring is going to be STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they making your wedding ring too

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yep, Woo, they are also making a matching plain platinum wedding band.
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 2:54:44 PM
Author: AprilBaby
Nice! How soon will it be done?
Not sure exactly, but I think we are in the home stretch now! I *hope* to have the rings by late next week.
30.gif
36.gif

*fingers, toes, eyes and Boo''s whiskers crossed!*
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words and sweet support! I know I'm crazeeeeeee!
37.gif

(But even crazeeee folks appreciate kind words and support!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2009 5:48:34 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 11/30/2009 2:54:44 PM
Author: AprilBaby
Nice! How soon will it be done?
Not sure exactly, but I think we are in the home stretch now! I *hope* to have the rings by late next week.
30.gif
36.gif

*fingers, toes, eyes and Boo''s whiskers crossed!*
2.gif
Woo hoo!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love the original setting too...did you save it? Maybe you could set something else in it for your other hand?

Congrats on the new setting.

Laura

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 9:11:31 PM
Author: Largosmom
Oh, I love the original setting too...did you save it? Maybe you could set something else in it for your other hand?

Congrats on the new setting.

Laura

Hi Laura! Nice to see you here.
35.gif
Thanks for popping in!

Yes, I''m going to save the old set. It''s pretty typically "e-ring-y" looking, though, not so much RHR-looking (to me, anyway!) so I will probably just hang onto it in case I change my mind down the road and "miss the bling" and wanna maybe some day put my diamond back in it!!! I also kinda half thought about maybe putting a nice CZ in it, and wearing it for travel... but I''m really not so much a CZ kind of girl.

So... if some time goes by and it becomes clear to me that it''s just sittin'' forlorn in the jewelry box and I''m not gonna wear it again... I may just sell it, ooooorrrrr maybe have some pretty little huggy hoops made out of the small pave stones. OH yeah, I''m ALWAYS thinkin''!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be a classic and elegant ring Lynn.

Like everyone else, I''m a huge fan of your other setting - that would look fabulous with a vibrant coloured gem in it
2.gif
11.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! It''s lookin good so far! Can''t wait to see the real deal!!!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I think the challenge is on to find Lynn a really sharp stone to go into her old setting too...what colors are you fond of? Bet you could get a reasonably priced stunner stone that would shine in that setting. If you want clear, a colorless sapphire, maybe? But...a pretty blue sapphire, or pink sapphire, or an orange/fushia/red garnet, or a purple spinel!? Or...maybe a watery blue aqua precision or concave cut to sparkle a ton?

Laura

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 9:24:44 PM
Author: Largosmom
I think the challenge is on to find Lynn a really sharp stone to go into her old setting too...what colors are you fond of? Bet you could get a reasonably priced stunner stone that would shine in that setting. If you want clear, a colorless sapphire, maybe? But...a pretty blue sapphire, or pink sapphire, or an orange/fushia/red garnet, or a purple spinel!? Or...maybe a watery blue aqua precision or concave cut to sparkle a ton?

Laura

Miss Laura: You haven''t been around here very long, my dear, but you certainly have the ENABLING PART down pat!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Actually, I kinda like the idea of a clear, colorless sapphire. Hmmmmm.... *wheels a''turnin''...*
30.gif
I''ve never seen one in person, though. How does the look/sparkle compare to a diamond? Anyone have any good photos, links, videos, etc???!

Oh you wicked, wicked girl!!!
9.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah...I am!

Maybe one of the recommended sites over in the colored gem forum might have something posted. Honestly, I''m fairly new to gemstones, though have been interested in "rocks" most of my life, but I don''t know much about the technical stuff, though I''m learning a ton here! I know what I like, when I see it, though!

Laura

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 6:18:37 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
**tap-tap** When is this going to be complete? I can''t wait to see it on your finger..
31.gif
Ditto here!!! Looking gorgeous but anxious to see it on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice, Lynn! I haven''t regretted going with a plain solitaire for one minute! I am sure you''ll enjoy it!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
so glad you decided to leave the stone more exposed, so we can see all its incredible angles and sides. It''s going to be beautiful. Can''t wait for your fabulous pictures..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 5:08:37 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
*bump*
31.gif

::waiting impatiently to see the final product::
11.gif

I was just wondering if their was any update too...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Update: The rings are done and in Florida with Rich!
36.gif

So, yes, I'm dying, too!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Hopefully I'll have a full report and some pictures
30.gif
by the end of the week -- or so!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
GOSH I had to come say something now that it is so close....how exciting I have been monitoring the thread for pics and now it seems they are SO close I CAN''T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!! PLEASE, PLEASE post as soon as you can....I can almost picture the beaty of them and I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
OK honey! i know i''ve been "shockingly away" from PS!

....i think i''m afraid of all of you darlings because you''re DANGEROUS!!!!...

you give people expensive dangerous addictive good ideas!!

that having been said i''m trying to frantically catch up....i feel like i missed "As The Ring Turns!"

"When last we saw Lynn she was drooling over the Bezel set rings at the Tiffany store in Pittsburgh"

like OMW! how far do i have to go back to read to find out how this change happened!!!?? i''ve been reading for like an hour now....not in the right direction...

but whatever the direction i am SO LOVING the DESTINATION!

OMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYWEEEEEEEERRRRRD Lynnie!!!!!!!!

ok i''m saving my GUSH for the show me the ring...but WOWIE!

i know where you''re coming from....

Tubey Plat Ring - Full Frontal Diamond Sparkle + the ability to keep it SQUEAKY Clean.....got it!

and LOVING it! and I LOVE you!

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results