shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay or nay?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Nay but I love how pretty her nails look!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Nay. Too much.
It might be a better proportion of she chopped that big stone in half and gave half to me. :)

Colltee

Rough_Rock
Nay. That's gross. :rolleyes:

AGSHF

Shiny_Rock
Hell nay! So to speak.

And here's a reminder of the late great Elizabeth Taylor, who knew how to wear a tremendous stone without it wearing her!

Elizabeth Taylor.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
A big Nay from me. Can she event get her fingers to come together???

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
I say she wears one as a RHR!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
But Kenny these are only our opinions on someone else's rings. We're not telling them they can't do it.

Having said that, I think it's pretty bad, the band overpowers the other ring (as big as the other ring is!). As a matter of how it looks- to me the band doesn't go with the ring. :errrr:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It bugs me that I can see a color difference between the band and the e-ring. And I hope she does wear them on separate hands eventually ... that does not look comfortable. But, at the end of the day, if it makes her happy? Sure, why not.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
AGSHF|1314149384|2997880 said:
And here's a reminder of the late great Elizabeth Taylor, who knew how to wear a tremendous stone without it wearing her!

1000x yes! What a great picture.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1314157891|2998009 said:
It bugs me that I can see a color difference between the band and the e-ring. And I hope she does wear them on separate hands eventually ... that does not look comfortable. But, at the end of the day, if it makes her happy? Sure, why not.

I thought I saw a color difference too, but wasn't sure. Is that just b/c the stones are smaller in the band?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nay.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Ni, ni!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nay. All those lovely step cuts... screaming at being forced to compete with one another like that.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
YES!!!
It suits her showy style.

Colltee

Rough_Rock
I didn't twig this is Kim Kardashian (*duh!*). Those rings are rotten. Her engagement ring in itself is awful, it's like the Ron Jeremy of diamond engagement rings. Flaunting a $20 million ring is pretty sad/distasteful. She may as well just get her hand set in carbon and have it polished, it looks stupid, crazy vulgar and rather comical. I'm thinking 3-4 months (max) before the divorce - in fact the whole next 2 years of her life and the poor bugger she married is probably already scripted and in post editing stage at E-online, overseen by Ryan Seacrest.. On the upside, this sort of showbiz/makey-up-land cr*p really make you realise just how lucky, normal and fortunate you are. I feel sorry for them, in 10 years they'll probably all be bankrupt and even more insecure. You don't get anything for nothing, everything has a price and their 'Hollywood' shelf life is very nearing it's sell-by-date. *Getting down off soapbox now* :lol: :mrgreen: :tongue:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, but such big stones/pieces are not my cup of tea.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny|1314135243|2997725 said:
Neither.
Wear, and let wear.

I only get to supervise one person, me.

Okay, that's your standard reply to everything (goes along with "people vary"), but what if you HAD to give a yay or nay answer?

So, what'll it be? :cheeky:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
on separate hands, sure. together...it just takes away from the engagement ring (which as far as large celebrity rings go, I think is very pretty).

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nay, but I'm sure this whole thing is only temporary anway. :$$): :mrgreen:

Yay for Elizabeth Taylor, she could rock any size diamond! That lady had class.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Neigh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results