shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay, my wedding photos are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing those pics. I really enjoyed looking through them.

LOVELY! Definitely gave me inspiration for our wedding!

You are a stunning couple!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks gorgeous! Wow! The flowers are gorgeous, the gardens look amazing, and your dress is just stunning! Congratulations!

P.S. I love your sister's dress! Do you know who makes it? *ETA-nevermind-I read the rest and saw that it's Melissa Sweet!*
1.gif

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your fully ''exposed'' pictures
9.gif
The photographs really take me there... they''re great!

You look beautiful and your hubby is very handsome!!

Love your wedding set btw!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! it looks like you had an amazing day. you looked fabulous and all of the details were spectacular - from the flower arrangements to the ice luge... well done! Congrats!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
FacetFire, I was waiting for your photos! I remember your dress thread and just love your dress... it was like watching a couture fashion show!

You and your hubby are look so beautiful and happy. Congratulations! Everything looks like it was perfect down to the last detail!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
FF, awesome, just AWESOME. What a lovely couple you are and the wedding looked wonderful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness - congratulations!!!!!

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pictures!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks so beautiful! and i love your dress with the bustle
30.gif
. i''m glad you had such a great day!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Everything looks so perfect. The flowers, the photos, YOU... Beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely spectacular - it looks like you had a stunning beautiful, amazing day, and your photos capture that beautifully. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Facet- your wedding was absolutely stunning. Love your dress
30.gif
I''m so glad you had such a wonderful day. Congrats to you and your new hubby!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Everything looked perfect. Congrats FF!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
FF - Simply put, I think you are the most beautiful bride I''ve EVER seen!!! You guys (and all the details) are amazing.

Any work out tips...your arms look FANTASTIC!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are fabulous! Thank you for sharing them with us. You looked so beautiful!!!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Everything looked AMAZING!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that photo of you two under the canopy with the rain clouds! Everything was just perfect, and you are just glowing in every shot. Congratulations!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all SO much for all your incredibly kind words. I am glad that you guys like how everything turned out. I am thrilled that it did because I was totally stressing a couple days before the wedding. Our wedding planner had disappeared on us a month before the wedding (taking a lot of vendor info and floorplans and such with her) so we had to pretty much re-plan everything a month out. If I learned anything, it was to never again hire someone just because I like them.
40.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 6:42:50 PM
Author: Kim N
Wow, I love the new photos!

I especially love your cakes! Where did you buy your cake stands? Please tell! I was thinking of doing separate cakes as well instead of a tiered cake.
Thanks, Kim! The cake stands were actually something that the caterer provided, so I am afraid that I am no help whatsoever. It wasn''t what I had in mind, but I did end up really liking how it looked. Good luck finding something! If I come across something similar, I''ll make sure to post it.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 7:58:42 PM
Author: february2003bride
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oooohhh, love your diamond wedding band! So you decided against the plain band after all?
Thanks! Yeah, I felt like it blended in too much with the plain shank of my ering and you couldn''t really tell I was wearing a wedding band. But I didn''t want to risk having a shared prong band cut into my prongs, so I went with the bezel set. I really love bezels! :)

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 1:56:27 PM
Author: FacetFire
Thanks, everyone! Here are some more photos, with faces. DH thought I was silly for worrying about it, so here we go. I feel so exposed, though! :)

This photo was immediately post ceremony. We were just giddy, and I felt so much more relaxed.
FF, congratulations! YAY for you!

I just LOVE this photo - it so captures the joy you both feel.

Everything looked splendid, and I''m so glad you''ve shared pictures - LOVE them!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, what a lovely couple, love the pictures and details, many congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Facetfire I don''t think I ever responded again, but I wanted to say thank you for answering our questions!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, Facetfire, what an amazing celebration you had! I love your colours and you and your hubby look so so happy! Everything looked great, especially those cakes--mmmm! Congratulations!!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Facetfire, I love every single one of your photos -- everything looks amazing! Congratulations!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
You have got to be one of the prettiest brides ever! Everything is amazing. Loves it!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I was waiting for these pics.....everything is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE that bustle, it goes perfectly with the ruffles on your dress, great choice to wear it throughout the wedding too, the pictures are amazing. Maybe you should send the picture to Ramona Keveza, she needs to know what a great seamstress you have that came up with the idea for that bustle.

Congratulations!!!!!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
How did I miss this thread??? Your wedding was STUNNING. Congrats!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
FF - your pics are so Hollywood glamour, and you and your HUSBAND are just gorgeous together! Congratulations again, dear - you were stunning!

Please post more honeymoon pics, looked like my kind of trip!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results