shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay, my wedding photos are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Everything looks incredible - so elegant. The colors just POP!

You should be thrilled with your florist and photographer - they did a fantastic job!

Looks like you had the day of your life! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:38:28 PM
Author: miraclesrule
OMG, everything is gorgeous!! I love that last photo too!!
Everything is lovely. Your dress was amazing. I don''t remember seeing the bustle before. I love it!!
36.gif
Thanks, miracles! I am so glad that you like it all! Your daughter is going to be stunning!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:39:26 PM
Author: fieryred33143

Date: 7/17/2008 11:26:14 PM
Author: FacetFire
We did some photos of us together in the gardens. The manor had the nicest gardens. I was so glad to see that some of the flowers were in bloom.
30.gif
This photo belongs in a magazine somewhere
30.gif
Oh, thank you! That is such a nice compliment. Our photographer really was fantastic!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:42:49 PM
Author: Krissie
THOSE ARE SO GORGEOUS! I have been waiting for you to post your photos, and I''m so glad I checked in tonight! Everything looks perfect - simply amazing. Yay!

(We are going to have to talk about your fitness regime whilst eating greasy fish on Saturday! I need some gym tips - you look incredible!)
9.gif
Thanks! I was hoping you might be on! My fitness regime has kinda gone out the window since we basically ate and drank our faces off in Napa over our honeymoon. :) But I''ll get back to it soon. Basically, I started eating more protein and going to the gym about 2-3 days a week. I don''t really like meat of any kind, but I made myself eat chicken or fish at least one meal everyday, sometimes two. And at the gym, I did the elliptical for about 20-30 minutes and then lifted weights for another half hour. I really think lifting weights is key. Plus, I enjoy it so much more than doing aerobic exercise! We are looking forward to having that greasy fish with you guys, though!!! Yum!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:43:51 PM
Author: NoID
FacetFire, everything looks so amazing...you looked absolutely gorgeous! And those arms, and back! Beautiful.
Aw, thanks! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good! :)

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:46:02 PM
Author: claudinam
I was just going to say that! You look so fit! I love it. And everything looked wonderful. I know you posted a lot of pictures already (and yes, we like details) but I want to see more!
Thank you! I will pull some more photos from the photographer''s gallery soon an post some more. I was afraid I was overdoing the pics!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2008 12:02:51 AM
Author: FacetFire

Date: 7/17/2008 11:46:02 PM
Author: claudinam
I was just going to say that! You look so fit! I love it. And everything looked wonderful. I know you posted a lot of pictures already (and yes, we like details) but I want to see more!
Thank you! I will pull some more photos from the photographer's gallery soon an post some more. I was afraid I was overdoing the pics!
No no no no no! We'd love to see more!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful pictures, your photographer is brilliant! Of course, it seems that he had a lot to work with :) I can''t say enough, really...

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Every last detail looks absolutely perfect. Your dress is gorgeous and the bustle is really pretty. The florist did a beautiful job on all the arrangements and bouquets. I love the boutonniere. Very unique! What a splendid event you had!!

And you look beautiful. Congratulations.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:52:55 PM
Author: claireabelle
Everything looks incredible - so elegant. The colors just POP!

You should be thrilled with your florist and photographer - they did a fantastic job!

Looks like you had the day of your life! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so glad that you think so! Thanks for the kind words! I was really trying to go for elegant, yet with a modern touch. It''s so nice to hear that it came off as intended!
We really did have the best day. I wouldn''t have changed a thing...well, maybe my nerves. Even the mimosas we had while getting ready couldn''t help my nerves. :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
More, more, more! You''re not overdoing it at all!! Gorgeous! Hey if you don''t mind, what is the name/style no. of your sister''s dress? I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it. Best wishes to you and your DH!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are just too sweet! I gotta head off to bed or DH will be cranky when he''s tired at work tomorrow. :) But I promise more pics (maybe I can get over the fear of posting our faces) and details tomorrow. Thank you again for all the kind words and wishes!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG your wedding and everything and everyone in it looked fantastic :)

Congrats :D

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
How amazingly beautiful everything was.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

You, your wedding, your FI, your sister, your food, and EVERYTHING ELSE looks like it stepped right off the pages of a ritzy bridal magazine!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Everything is just perfect and lovely, and your photographer did such a nice job capturing everything!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
My dear OCC sister, you look exquisite! Truly. I adore your bustle and I can see why you wanted to just leave it like that all night. The photos look amazing and you both look ecstatic! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Facetfire!
36.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wow even with the rain coming in everything looked amazing! Your dress is spectacular!! AHHH! LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!! many many CONGRATS!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are beautiful! I really love your dress.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Facetfire, we could use about a dozen more pictures! Don`t be shy to post some more. This is PS afetr all
36.gif

You looks incredible in your wedding dress.So elegent. Love the tables, the flowers, everything.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I would LOVE to see more pictures!! And any of your wedding band with your gorgeous e-ring
31.gif

Just a perfect wedding!
30.gif

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 8:18:05 AM
Author: february2003bride
I would LOVE to see more pictures!! And any of your wedding band with your gorgeous e-ring
31.gif

Just a perfect wedding!
30.gif

DITTO!! Everything looks so elegant and classy.
30.gif
Fantastic!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your day looks like it was just amazing! Congratulations!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
so so so so beautiful! Congratulations Facet!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I loved all of the little details- the ice luge, the photos, the pomanders, the arrangements- all gorgeous!. You of course looked absolutely stunning! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is so beautiful!!! Facet - you looked so amazing and the dress was perfect. I wish we could see more!
2.gif

I mean....WOW...what a wedding.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Facet! You look stunning ( I have to say that your dress is one of my absolute favorites - and you look incredible in it!!!)

Congratulations on what looks like a perfect day!! Gorgeous pics!!! Can''t wait to see more!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Facet, you pics are STUNNING!!! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride!!!! I hope you get a chance to post more pics (bling shots?-LOL!). Many congrats to you and your new hubby!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous! What a wonderful day! Congratulations!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - the photographs look AMAZING (more please) and you look beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results