shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! My pro pics came in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
you look gorgeous!!!!! your wedding location is so simple and beautiful. i love it!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding, everything about it!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! Your ceremony site was lovely! Congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos - you look so ethereal in so many of those pictures, and lovely in all of them! I love your face debut - your DH NEEDS that one on his desk at work - you look stunning!!!!

Congratulations, Lynnie!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! The colors, the dress, the photographer''s great shots . . . everything was perfect! And that cake looks so yummy!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
everything looked beautiful!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful Bride, and beautiful wedding! congratulations!
36.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you are all making me blush!! haha

I can''t thank you all enough for your wonderful compliments...

I''m so glad we did pictures before the ceremony. The bridal party met up at the ceremony site around 12:30 for pictures. The ceremony was at 3:30, and we did some pictures with family afterwards. We weren''t expecting it to get to almost 80, and that sun was HOT by 4pm. It def shows in pictures I had this weird vein-in-my-forehead thing going on in all the pics post-ceremony.

Another thing - neither me nor DH spilt a single tear that day. I don''t know why; we''re both fairly emotional people. But we both cried like babies watching the video, which we got back a few weeks ago.

I''ve got a lot of good shots of our guests, just random ones of people laughing, dancing, etc... some of the expressions she caught on people''s faces are priceless! I wish I could post them!

Thanks again, everyone! I''ll try to resize a few more!!
1.gif

Lauren, funny what you said - DH doesn''t have a desk job! lol He''s a landscaper/contractor. He does carry around (in his wallet) an old picture of me when I was like, 17 (it''s a Glamour Shot - remember them?). I''ll have to get a wallet-sized one printed up for him... if he keeps carrying that old one around, people might think I''m his daughter
14.gif
. Although I don''t think I''ve changed *that* much in 10 years
3.gif

Here''s another to hold y''all over
9.gif
A million thanks, again!

wedps57.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous wedding! I love your veil!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say that I think all these photos are so pretty! As are you, Lynnie!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, love it! My absolute favorite are the views down the aisle to the water, and back up the aisle to the house. Such a gorgeous location. And your dress in the pic on the hanger looks stunning!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the wedding and the beautiful pictures!! They were definitely worth the wait!!! You looked amazing! And you two make a beautiful couple!! Love the pics!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You looked so beautiful! Congratulations to you both!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful wedding! Love the ceremony site, love the color scheme, love the center pieces, love the dress...love everything! Congratulations to the married couple!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone, so much for all the lovely words!!!

I''ve resized a few more of my faves
9.gif

Walking up the aisle.. my Dad was close to tears. I was a bit giddy...

lynnwedps62.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Another shot of the ceremony...

lynnwedps63.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I think I look kinda weird here, but it shows my earrings the best... They were my grandmom''s pearls, set in platinum. They have teeny diamonds set in the platinum, too.

lynnwedps59.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock

lynnwedps61.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
... Dh loves his ring. He''s so anal about cleaning it, haha...

lynnwedps65.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
another portrait...

lynnwedps67.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing to "That''s Amore". DH''s fam is Italian, and it''s a wedding tradition. DH & I are somewhere in the middle of the mob!

lynnwedps66.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I hope I can still get down like this when I''m 90
3.gif

lynnwedps60.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
And finally, my other fave kissy shot.

Thanks, again ladies!! I miss the wedding, but am soooo happy that I''m married!

lynnwedps68.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Lynnie, you look gorgeous, and the ceremony site looks so homey, like you got married on your own private estate!

Is the veil an heirloom? I love the shot early on showing it from the back - it is beautiful!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Trop,
The veil was my mom''s. I hadn''t planned on using it... it was pure white (after 40 years), but my mom insisted that I try to dye it ivory (she & my dad are divorced, she said she wouldn''t miss it at all if it got ruined). So I used RIT, and it turned BROWN! Then I freaked out for about an hour. DH suggested bleach, and I ended up bleaching it 5 or 6 times til it lightened up enough. I''m suprised it didn''t fall apart! But it''s nice to know that I can pass it down.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
absolutely stunning!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
those are beautiful! i like your close-up.

congratulations!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 8:55:49 PM
Author: Lynnie
How''s this for a face debut?? Prepare for a huge face shot!

So beautiful!!! Congratulations. It looks like it was an amazing event :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results