shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay...my new 1.5 cttw custom four-prong martini studs from Quest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FF -- they are delicious!!!!! They dance and sparkle, and of course, look awesome with your e-ring! Congrats!!!

I, too, am a fan of buying uncerted diamonds for earring studs!!! I bought some for my mom and saved a BUNDLE. They looked beautiful both with and without a loupe, and were priced really well. So I was able to get my mom a honkin'' and blinding pair of studs (1.6 cttw) for a great price.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous FF! Great job!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
These are the prettiest Earings i have ever seeen!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE
30.gif
that setting!

I am looking for a nice pair of diamond studs that would look nice for size on my ears. I am looking to get more bang for the buck
26.gif

May i ask--- I know you said you got them at quest?--- but is this just a store or an online store? or both?

do you know the web addy? i looked it up and found .. bot i''m not sure if is the same one?

http://www.questjewelers.com/
tHANKS a bunch

Again--LOVE YOUR EARINGs!!!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
That''s the same one (they have a store in VA)! Thanks for the compliments! I love them sooooo much...they are on my ears at all times (except when getting cleaned, of course). I''ll try and take more pics sometime...

CinnamonTea

Rough_Rock
Wow! Your studs are amazing!! So big and beautiful. I am so happy for you!!
36.gif
*drool*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results