shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! My baby brother is engaged to a knockout!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1393851006|3626336 said:
Gorgeous diamond! Congratulations on your brother's engagement! Your sister in law to be is a lucky lady and not just for having a beautiful ER and wonderful FI...but because she is going to have you for her SIL. :appl:
I giggle that she and my husband commiserate being annoyed at the same character traits that my brother and I share ;-) Their reactions to the realization that it's the same craziness we both do is hilarious.

Thanks everyone, I think they're both pretty excited!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your brother and his future wife! The ring is gorgeous!

NashvilleNights

Rough_Rock
It's gorgeous! Many congrats to the lucky couple!

PS: great photography!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks on their behalf! Look forward to many milestones for them!

This little iPhone amazed me with these stunning shots! And yet it's even better in person.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow totally gorgeous! That J really flashes some gorgeous fire in your photos!! :love: stunning!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, job well done!... :love: :appl: and congrats to the lucky couple!... :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and classic!!! Congrats on your brother's engagement :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all on their behalf. It is a really amazing diamond! They're excited, and the plans are movin' along!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ame|1394026573|3627889 said:
Thank you all on their behalf. It is a really amazing diamond! They're excited, and the plans are movin' along!

I should visit Show me the Bling more often, I almost missed this.

Ame, you do a great job with your photography. I do not think I have ever seen anyone get ANY hearts without using a viewer before. As you have now found out, getting a decent hearts photo is exceedingly hard without specialized equipment and a photo stand to hold your camera perfectly still.

I am so glad to hear that they are both enjoying the diamond!

Wink

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are, THANK YOU, AGAIN!!! Super glad you caught this thread! It's a stunner for this gorgeous couple.

Can you believe these were all iPhone and iPhone with attachment??? I think that heart shot was mostly lucky. I mean, I was trying to GET a shot of the pattern, but I also wanted to show any body color (obviously my black jacket was the most color we saw!)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That diamond beautiful and dazzling and all of those other wonderful things that we love about our diamonds. Kudos, Ame, for sharing your expertise with your brother - and of course, congratulations to the happy couple!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to your brother, Ame! I love his FI's ring.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks on their behalf (and mine!) It was definitely a pleasure to help find this amazing boulder :)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to your brother and future SIL Ame! And congrats to you for helping them get a spectacular stone!!! :love: :love:

I came back to see if you'd gotten a chance to get any more pics from the lucky bride-to-be. Has she begun thinking about the type of wedding band she'll wear?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Roxy|1394574279|3631971 said:
Congratulations to your brother and future SIL Ame! And congrats to you for helping them get a spectacular stone!!! :love: :love:

I came back to see if you'd gotten a chance to get any more pics from the lucky bride-to-be. Has she begun thinking about the type of wedding band she'll wear?
I still haven't seen her to get more pics. But so far I have not heard about what she's thinking for a band. My guess based on her original inspiration is a fishtail pave style band though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results