shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! Just won my cake topper on Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been searching high and low for a cake topper that both FI and I like, and one that will fit our wedding. Originally I was going to go with Ann Wood style birds for the topper but our wedding is becoming more and more formal so I figured that would be a little too casual. Then I thought about just having flowers top the cake, but FI wanted the traditional bride and groom topper and the more I thought about it, the more I did too. So I set out on a search for something cute, that actually looks like us, without being cheesy. And I found this one! And I just won it about 5 minutes ago! I''m so excited! It''s the Royal Doulton Our Wedding Day topper made of bone china and mother of pearl and I LOVE it! And I think it kinda looks like us too! Haha.

royaldoultontopper.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, that''s gorgeous!!!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
so pretty! great find!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, so cute!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT! I wish I could find one that looked like us. I have red hair and my FI has dark brown hair. Not very common let me tell you. So YAY you that you found one!

kstar512

Rough_Rock
awww really pretty. It seems like less people are doing traditional bride and groom cake toppers these days, but I love them. We are going to use a vintage bride and groom. love it.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Very cute!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Cute! Gotta love ebay!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous! It''s exactly what I imagine what I''d like when I start looking. Congratulations on winning it!!! Haha me and ebay never have much luck with outbidding others.
3.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That''s a really cute one!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results