shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! Inspiration boards!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So I've always wanted to do one of these but have never really had an excuse to or anyone to share it with, but since all you lovely ladies have started sharing yours, I figured I'd join in the fun! So here's mine! My colors are going to be pink, tiffany blue, and cream. A lot of these pictures have a lime green instead but I'd probably switch any of the lime to the tiffany blue. We're also going with a spring garden theme, hence the many flowers. And then we wanted to incorporate the rustic look of the tin pails for the flowers and the lanterns. Plus I need polka dots... Enjoy!

inspiration board.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s pretty Pearl! i love love love gerber daisies...is that your dress in the pic? it''s gorgeous!

nani565

Shiny_Rock
That collage is beautiful! I love the colors, they go together so nicely, when is your wedding?

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks violet! Gerber daisies are my favorite too! As for the dress... It's the Melissa Sweet Dora which I'm IN LOVE with. It's not mine yet, but hopefully it will be... it's pretty pricey though so we'll have to see...

And thanks Nani! We don't actually have a date set yet, but we're going to look at yet another possible venue today at four and I actually think this might be the place!! So hopefully we'll have a date set soon! We're thinking possibly June of 09.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
your colors are exactly what I would''ve loved to have done had my husband not begged me to keep things from looking too girly! ::sigh:: Beautiful beautiful! I love all the candlelight, too!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wowoowowow i love it! so colorful and romantic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results