shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! I''m feeling strong again! Thanks PSers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t want to revive my "Rottweiler attacked me" thread just because it''s a negative thread and I''m not feeling negative at all!
36.gif

I just wanted to thank you all again, for all your advice, thoughts, prayers, nice notes, legal advice and support!

I''m actually at home now. I''ve stayed alone a couple of days, then my BF came for the weekend, then Sunday I was alone and last night a friend stayed with me....but I''m ok!. I feel that by coming home I got stronger, I ''faced'' them and showed them I''m not going to let them intimidate me anymore!. Yes, there is still a thread because they''re not "nice" people...and they''re still @$#holes, but I''ve come to realize that it''s something I can live with. We have ran into each other but nobody has spoken a word. I have seen the dog but he is wearing a muzzle (at least the times I saw him). I actually almost ran into the guy and the dog yesterday in the parking lot, but I saw them and stopped until they got father away (he saw me stopping and staring at them, but he just walked away!)

I''m being extra careful but I''m not stopping my life. I got into the habi of using my house alarm everyday (I didn''t use to do it) and I should be getting my pepper spray in the mail soon. I didn''t get a nice little .5oz key chain spray...I got a big 2oz bottle
11.gif
and I will use it if I need to!.

So I know it''s still a long way to recover and this is not even near at the end....but I''m feeling like "I''m back"!
36.gif

Thank you all and big hugs!

M~

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better! You remained so positive throughout the whole ordeal, and handled it beautifully! Congrats on taking back your life!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
YAY for you Mandarine. Your positive attitude is so refreshing.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its brilliant to hear that you are feeling lots better. You handled the situation so much better than I would have. You should be very proud of yourself!
21.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great to hear Mandarine. I was wondering how you were doing. Good for you!!!!!!
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent!
36.gif
Glad you're feeling better. Maybe those people wrote themselves a reality check and realized that they couldn't possibly win the case in court.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking about you. I''m really glad you are doing so well!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!!
9.gif

Life goes on....and I''m the only one that can decide to get up and go and not sit around every day dwelling on what happened!

The other day I went to a friend''s house and her dog jumped right on me! (without knowing me)...I wasn''t scared at all!!!...I gave him all the hugs and kisses I normally would have given to a cute furry little one!.
1.gif

And who knows what the future holds! maybe pretty soon I''ll be too busy planning a wedding that I will really forget all about this! hehe
31.gif
2.gif

M~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you''re mending physically and mentally!!!! Keep it up!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 1:14:39 PM
Author: Mandarine
Thanks!!!!
9.gif

Life goes on....and I''m the only one that can decide to get up and go and not sit around every day dwelling on what happened!

The other day I went to a friend''s house and her dog jumped right on me! (without knowing me)...I wasn''t scared at all!!!...I gave him all the hugs and kisses I normally would have given to a cute furry little one!.
1.gif

And who knows what the future holds! maybe pretty soon I''ll be too busy planning a wedding that I will really forget all about this! hehe
31.gif
2.gif

M~
36.gif

And I laughed at the "economy" size spray. Atta girl.
11.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you girl!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to hear you''re feeling better!
9.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, I''m so glad to hear your are feeling stronger, and getting back to living everyday life again!!
36.gif
emhot.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
glad you''re feeling better! You''ve been through a lot, way too much. Take care of yourself.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mandarine! I''m so gald you''re feeling better. Yay!!
35.gif
36.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
While I didn''t post in your thread... I did read it. (And it made me sick!)

I am thrilled to hear you''re doing better! Good luck to you
36.gif

Hopes

Rough_Rock
Good to hear Manadarine! Hope your full recovery is speedy and don''t stop the good fight! :)

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad you''re feeling better M!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mandarine, so happy to hear you are back home and stronger than ever! That is a huge step, I am very impressed with your courage. Take care...thanks for the update!
36.gif
35.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you all!

You would all be so proud of me!. My neighbors (purposely or maybe not) walked their rott at exactly the same time as I was walking my dog. So I ran into them and we weren''t more than 15ft'' away...and I didn''t freak!...woo-hoooo!. Yes, I did get a little tingle in my stomach, but I just walked away like they weren''t even there!

I really am doing so much better and I believe one of the things that helped me was all of you letting me know that what I was feeling was ok!. I think sometimes we are too hard on ourselves and we don''t think we should be feeling one way or the other. Once you come to terms with what you feel and why then you can start to have some control over it.

I''m still seeing the therapist tomorrow one more time...and I''m going on a weekend spiritual retreat in March. Back home I used to do retreats all the time and I haven''t done one forever, so I''m excited!

Hugs,

M~

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, I am truly so very proud of you. You have come a long way in a short period of time. You are an inspiration to us all. Keep it up, honey.

shay

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I am glad you are doing well. Best wishes.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mandarine! I''m so glad you are feeling like yourself again. You''ve been through so much. Keep up your positive outlook!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Manderine, way to go! Keep it up!
36.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine,
Glad to hear you''re feeling good, mentally and physically! I''m glad you didn''t let the situation that happened to you keep you down, they''re not worth it!!
I''m here hoping that you''ll have a wedding to plan soon too!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was already feeling happy and now I''m just EXTREMELY Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! My BF proposed on Friday! It was perect!!! (story in the LIW thread)

Thank you all for your support thoruhg my hard times!!!!!. Today the dog jumped on the window as I came home...and I said inside of me "scre YOUUU...I''m too happy and you will NOT mess this up!"..haha
2.gif

Happy dance, happy dance!!!!

M~

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! I''m so happy for you, and proud of you that you are coping so well with your neighbors.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mandarine, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
I''m so happy for you.

And it''s also wonderful to hear that you''re feeling better.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
BIG HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU MANDARINE!!!!!! Woohooo!!!! Congrats!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

We have an all day meeting at the office!...yikes!...hopefully I won''t break into a happy dance then, but I can''t control myself! It''s kind of like Ellen in her talk show, she just has to dance at the beginning of the show...well, I have to dance, but it''s more like every couple of hours! hehe

2.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results