shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY!!! great experience!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maggiepie11

Rough_Rock
I''ve been asking around online for recommendations or advice on www.cutratediamonds.com for a while. No one on this forum could offer any advice, so I was a little worried since it seems at least ONE of the diamond geeks here knows the answer to EVERYTHING!
1.gif

Anyway, we went ahead and purchased a 1.51 carat princess cut diamond from them. It''s GIA certified as I color and SI2 clarity, which is exactly what we were looking for because we wanted the biggest stone that we could get in our budget that would still look great. The measurements are 6.22x6.25x4.5, and we had the stone checked to ensure it matched the GIA certificate, which it did!! The table and depth percentages fall in the Class 2A and Class 2B category (for a thin-thick girdle). Everything checked out, and we instantly fell in love with the stone. Only paid $4315!

I just wanted to be the first to personally recommend Cut Rate Diamonds on this forum. Barry and David were very quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns, and they have been very straightforward and understanding of our wariness about such a big purchase online with no recommendations or references from previous customers.

Once again, be sure to check out www.cutratediamonds.com and if you see something you like, talk to Barry or David. Good luck!!
appl.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you have a Sarin or MegaScope on the stone? It'd be interesting to know the specs. Glad you enjoyed your experience.

Peace,
Rhino

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hi Maggie!
wavey.gif

Saw your previous post and knew you were concerned. Glad you got the diamond evaluated professionally and everything checked out A-OK!

Congrats on your purchase. And, do post pics for us when you get it all set. We do luv eye candy here!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I agree with our resident sweet-tooth, we'll need some pictures when you have the finished ring.

Eye-candy ROCKS! (so to speak...)

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results