shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! A WF pendant on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t think I''d have the funds to get a WF pendant anytime soon, but I was lucky enough to find someone who was selling their near-mint .25 ct WF cluster flower pendant at a very reasonable cost that was just within my modest budget, so I snapped it up!

I hear so much raving about WF and ACA, and I am just so excited that I will have one of their pieces for myself!

I will be eagerly waiting for its arrival! Just had to share my excitement
36.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought I''d just add a stock photo. :)

wfflow2.jpg

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for pictures!
35.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
ACA''s can''t be beat. They are so sparkly. I bet you''ll love this.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 1:28:52 AM
Author: Cind11
ACA''s can''t be beat. They are so sparkly. I bet you''ll love this.
I hope so! I''m almost afraid my expectations are too high since WF is so praised here on PS, lol. I''ll be sure to post lots of neck shots when it gets here (since it seems there are ample close ups posted around)

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
WOW....soooo pretty!!!
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks amazing.. can''t wait to see neckshots!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I''m sure it will be stunning !

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
this will be SO pretty! congratulations, makingthegrade!

looking forward to seeing neck shots :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for you, I am so happy for you!
I look forward to your pictures!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love that pendant! So pretty!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m fairly certain I know where you''re getting the pendant from. . .I was eyeing it myself
2.gif

Enjoy!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 2:02:04 PM
Author: MC
I'm fairly certain I know where you're getting the pendant from. . .I was eyeing it myself
2.gif

Enjoy!
Hehe, I was actually a little surprised that it wasn't scooped up the day it was posted seeing how it was over 50% off and how popular WF. The pendant is also fairly new, so I guess I lucked out!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2009 2:08:45 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Hehe, I was actually a little surprised that it wasn''t scooped up the day it was posted seeing how it was over 50% off and how popular WF. The pendant is also fairly new, so I guess I lucked out!
You did luck out!
1.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
These scetches look the they would all make beautiful pendents. I love how romantic and fluid they all seem.

I am not so keen on number 1 becuase it''s not symetrical (personal taste) but the other three are great, I really like number 4 the best.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Lucky you for snatching up the pendant - it''s lovely !! Regarding the sketches, 3 and 4 are my favorites. Looking forward to seeing neck shots for both pendants soon.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 8:22:20 AM
Author: blingmyring
Lucky you for snatching up the pendant - it''s lovely !! Regarding the sketches, 3 and 4 are my favorites. Looking forward to seeing neck shots for both pendants soon.

Thanks! I believe the WF pendant should be in by next week, but it''ll be a few weeks to a month before the custom piece will be done. But I''m sure it''ll be worth the wait.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your WF pendant! And those sketches look like they''re from the same etsy artist I''m working with on a project!!! Awesome!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
MTG- You are such the bargain hunter these days. Love it
36.gif
(jealous
31.gif
)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 8:51:33 AM
Author: katiedid
Love your WF pendant! And those sketches look like they''re from the same etsy artist I''m working with on a project!!! Awesome!

Haha, I saw in her profile that you had added her as a fav! Small world huh? I hope you share what your project is in the colored stones forum or somewhere! And I definitely hope you show us pics of the final project! Part of the fun is living vicariously through each other! hehe.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 9:16:40 AM
Author: icekid
36.gif
(jealous
31.gif
)

Haha, I know. I think med school is just making me feel guilty about buying things, so I get around it by just snatching up bargains when I see them. I got the NIH grant I applied for this summer though, which means income, which will probably mean more (and bigger) projects!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 9:26:59 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Date: 6/6/2009 9:16:40 AM

Author: icekid

36.gif
(jealous
31.gif
)

Haha, I know. I think med school is just making me feel guilty about buying things, so I get around it by just snatching up bargains when I see them. I got the NIH grant I applied for this summer though, which means income, which will probably mean more (and bigger) projects!

hehe, just imagine what kinds of great stuff we can get when we have REAL JOBS (residency does not count
3.gif
). Though maybe not when the govt takes over. ha... we''ll see!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely! She''s doing some ring sketches (that would be done in sterling) for me for my pink tourmaline I got a few weeks back (the $16 tourmaline!). I''m waiting to see if I get a peridot I bid on too, so maybe one or the other will go into a ring by Julia. She is so talented. I''ll share more soon!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I really like sketch #2 and #4...hell they are all great but those jumped out at me

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your WF pendant will be so pretty!! And your sketches look awesome!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love your pendant! What a great find!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t wait to see pics of that WF pendant -- congratulations!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your new pendant looks really pretty, of course we will need neck shots when it arrives. Your sketches all look great but the ones I like best at 1 and 3. What a fun project
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results