shape
carat
color
clarity

YAAAY! My dress is finally in!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I guess they called last night while I was at work! My veil came in too. I actually have a feeling the veils been there for awhile, but they didn''t bother calling til the dress came in..
I didn''t even bother to ask about it when I went in yesterday, because the last time I did, they kind of gave me attitude. (it was supposed to be in July 1st, btw)

I''m not sure when I''m gonna go in to try it on yet. I REALLY would like my sister to come, so I may wait until her kids go back to school, which is a few more weeks, but I''ll talk to her and see if we can find a better date.. I''d like to lose a few more pounds (I just started on slimfast on Wednesday again) too, just so I don''t have to worry that it won''t zip up!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
That is soooo exciting MelissaSue! I am glad all the waiting is over, and you will HAVE IT!
36.gif

It''s nice that you''ll be able to wait for your sister too... the first time you try on your dress is a once in a lifetime experience. (Except for all the two dress brides. hehe) And, I know how you feel hoping those few extra pounds won''t make a difference. Good luck!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
toooooo exciting!! congrats
36.gif
totally can''t wait to see the fabulous pics

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
HOORAY!!!!! I know you''ve been waiting so patiently! (or not?! hehe)

How can you WAIT to try it on?!!! OMG I would be tearing over there the first chance I got....
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
LOL - I''m not sure how I''m waiting to try it on. I really want my sister to come with me.. so I am trying to wait for her to be available. I think I am going to see if she can come next week though! I am pretty excited.. although the dress that I ordered is the exact same dress as the sample (same size and color) so I think that is part of the reason.. But I''m sure once i get there and try on MY dress.. I''ll be super excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results