shape
carat
color
clarity

Xpost: Would like your opinion on Union Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Good evening,

Well the quotes started to come in and now I have to pick a vendor. The vendor that I originally contacted (and misquoted me) got back to me. The new quote is 1k more than Fridays quote.
29.gif
So now I''m awaiting quotes from different vendors.

I know most of the reputations of the vendors that I contacted except for 2 of them. The one that got back to me is Union Diamond. I really don''t know much about them.

Can you tell me of your experience with them? The good, the bad and the ugly.

Any information is much appreciated

35.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
My brother bought from them and was really happy with the purchase (as was my SIL). Reputable but they don''t give much info on their site. He did end up with a really pretty diamond at a decent price. He later bought a 1/2 eternity band from them, around 1ctw and its really pretty despite very liittle info on the site. He had he stuff appraised and felt he got a good value.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 12:48:40 AM
Author: asscherisme
My brother bought from them and was really happy with the purchase (as was my SIL). Reputable but they don''t give much info on their site. He did end up with a really pretty diamond at a decent price. He later bought a 1/2 eternity band from them, around 1ctw and its really pretty despite very liittle info on the site. He had he stuff appraised and felt he got a good value.

THanks so much asscherisme. I''m glad to hear that your brother had a great experience. I contacted them (and other vendors) for a u-prong eternity band. Their quote was fair but since I don''t know much about them, I needed to hear some feedback.
35.gif

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Is there any way to PM someone on here? I can recommend a place, where I had purchased my eternity band but I don''t want to post it here.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 8:08:17 AM
Author: makemepretty
Is there any way to PM someone on here? I can recommend a place, where I had purchased my eternity band but I don''t want to post it here.

I THINK (?)) if you click on my profile, you can then click on subscribe and I think your next post will be sent to my email? I''m not sure. I used to privately speak to others YEARS ago but I forgot how it went.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Sorry guys, no PM''s anymore.

atroop, I did just a PS search on union and quite a few threads came up - I usually find this the quickest and easiest way to find out info on a vendor (if you haven''t already of course).

Sorry I don''t know anyone with personal experience..do they have a return policy?

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Shoot, well, I don''t like to post links to ebay stuff(it tends to drive the prices up
7.gif
but I bought an eternity ring from this guy and he was a dream to work with:http://stores.shop.ebay.com/J-M-JEWELRY-INC__W0QQ_armrsZ1

If you don''t see a size/ct weight you want, contact him and he''ll give you a quote. I went up in carat size, down in ring size and he dealt with my craziness. I had bought a ring elsewhere first and it was awful looking, then I tried him. I was happy with the quality of his diamonds, sparkle and price. I also sent my brother to him to buy earrings and he was really really happy. He does have a full refund guarantee so if you get it and aren''t happy he''ll refund no problem. I went the other way, I bought one, liked it so much I upgraded in diamond size because it was so much cheaper than elsewhere. Good luck with whatever you choose.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 9:37:06 AM
Author: makemepretty
Shoot, well, I don''t like to post links to ebay stuff(it tends to drive the prices up
7.gif
but I bought an eternity ring from this guy and he was a dream to work with:http://stores.shop.ebay.com/J-M-JEWELRY-INC__W0QQ_armrsZ1

If you don''t see a size/ct weight you want, contact him and he''ll give you a quote. I went up in carat size, down in ring size and he dealt with my craziness. I had bought a ring elsewhere first and it was awful looking, then I tried him. I was happy with the quality of his diamonds, sparkle and price. I also sent my brother to him to buy earrings and he was really really happy. He does have a full refund guarantee so if you get it and aren''t happy he''ll refund no problem. I went the other way, I bought one, liked it so much I upgraded in diamond size because it was so much cheaper than elsewhere. Good luck with whatever you choose.

thanks so much! I will check him out

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
We bought my asscher from Union Diamond, and I can''t say enough good things about them. I forget our salesman''s name, but he was very patient with us, spent a ton of time showing us different options, ordered in a few, and let us spend inside and outside time with the diamond before we decided to purchase. I haven''t had anything set from them, but my diamond buying process with them was fab.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 10:43:40 AM
Author: piccolascimmia
We bought my asscher from Union Diamond, and I can''t say enough good things about them. I forget our salesman''s name, but he was very patient with us, spent a ton of time showing us different options, ordered in a few, and let us spend inside and outside time with the diamond before we decided to purchase. I haven''t had anything set from them, but my diamond buying process with them was fab.

thanks so much for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results