shape
carat
color
clarity

Xmas Present for FI...HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I am sooo behind on this! Last year I had all of his presents picked out by October. This year we''re only about 2 weeks away from Christmas and I have nothing! Not even any ideas! We''ve just had so much going on over the last few months that Christmas shopping kept getting pushed later and later...Help!

He really wants a big screen tv, which we''re saving for but can''t afford yet. We got a PS3 on launch day, which he told me yesterday was his engagement present (...I thought it was supposed to be the tv...). He said I could just get him some new games or something, but I feel like he''ll just buy those for himself anyway. I''m having such a block! Agh!

Some background info on FI: He''s 24, a software engineer, loves gaming (PS3 and Computer)

Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi Robbie!

I''m getting my BF a nice bbq grill and some smaller gifts ( a mouse pad with a funny pic of our dog, a Barnes & Nobles member card -he will get all kinds of dicounts year-round!-, a monogrammed national parks map book -Thanks to Ann for teh idea!-, a nice silverware box for his kitchen -I know he needs one...and he won''t be expecting it from me! hehe-, a far side desk calendar....and I think that''s it...)

Have you checkes out this thread? What are you buying him?

Good luck!!!

M~

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
CDs
DVDs
Gift Certificates to the movies
Boxer shorts (great stocking stuffers)
Laptop bag
Baseball cap/beanie
Wallet/money clip

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the suggestions! Mandarine, I actually hadn''t seen that thread (how did I miss that???) so thank you for that too!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hmm,
What about the new Bose headphones? They''re only $99, that''s what DH is getting.
I can''t think of much else realated to gaming, my thechie friend got a wii, but if you already have a PS3...

Other standards:
fun holiday boxers
Books
CDs

nicer things:
A watch
Cufflinks
flask engraved with his initials (if you guys drink)
Swiss army knife- I never thought DH would carry one, but I got him the original one that the Swiss army actually issues, had his initials engraved on it and he takes it everywhere.

You can always make love/favor coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results