shape
carat
color
clarity

Xmas Eve Engagement and my new e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shawna13

Rough_Rock

Hello everyone! I''m a PS newbie and don''t have too much experience with this site.... but here''s my first major contribution (besides on the LIW board). This posting is a much happier one...

Brad, my boyfriend of almost 2 years proposed to me on Xmas eve. We had designed the e-ring together and I knew that he had it... so it wasn''t a matter of "if" he was going to ask me to marry him... but "when"!!! We''ve been discussing getting married and what it really entails for months and months now.

We were getting ready to go to my parents for Xmas eve dinner and, of course, we were late. Brad''s a real laid-back procrastinator kind of guy. Me? Not so much! So I''m running around trying to get everything ready and food and drink in bags next to the door... and he''s just standing next to the Xmas tree not helping me at all. So I ask him "Hey babe... can you help me out here please? Maybe turn off the Xmas tree lights or gather up my family''s presents under the tree" so he starts fiddling with the lights... can''t get them off... starts asking about who the presents are for, etc... Obviously he was stalling me, but all I see is somebody who doesn''t seem to want to help me get ready!

So I go over to him to see what the matter is and he starts kissing me and telling me he loves me... and keeps telling me he loves me. I''m like "I know babe... I love you too.. but we REALLY need to get going". And then he starts telling me all sorts of beautiful things about his feelings for me and how silly he was for waiting so long to do this... and then he asked me to marry him (through many tears). It was beautiful... and perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And here''s some pictures! This is my first time posting pictures.... so they may be a bit large, but I tried to capture some different types of hand poses (different lights). Once we FINALLY get a sunny day up here in Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada) I will post some better pictures that will show off the beauty of this little sparkler.

I don''t know all the specs (we were not given this information but I''ll see if I can get it from her now cause I''m curious!) but here''s the main details:
0.74ct RB, VS2, F, VG cut.

1174_e.JPG

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Side view:

1171_e.jpg

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Interesting shot against window:

1218_e.JPG

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Playing in the snow:

1237e.JPG

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
So clear looking....

1229_e.JPG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is gorgeous! And what a wonderful proposal!

Congratulations!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Great pics! What a pretty ring
THANKS for sharing, and CONGRATS!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, sooo pretty!!! That nice, clean setting really shows off the diamond! Congratulations!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and I like the setting!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the design of your ring and the diamond looks incredible! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! Your ring is lovely!!!
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!!! The sleek setting really makes the diamond the center of attention! My best friend has a similar setting and she paired it with polished wedding bands on both sides of the ering. Love it!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Heartiest Congratulations, Shawna...what a sweet proposal!
30.gif

I LOVE your ring...so sleek and elegant... It really does show off that beautiful diamond!

widget

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I really like the pic in the snow! Diamond looks great!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Your diamond is beautiful and I like that setting a lot. Very clean and simple!

Lyss

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the proposal story and your ring is lovely. Very classic with a special unique flare...gorgeous diamond too.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty

Thanks for sharing.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! Your setting is very intreasting, congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful proposal story, congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and I love how it looks from the side!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Very classic ring.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely. Congrats and do post many more pics.
3.gif

shay

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
what a fun engagement story.. .as I was reading it, I was thinking hey, that could be me and MY FI!! haha... he''s always running late... and I''m always freaking out!

congrats and a beautiful ring!!!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That ring is a stunner!
36.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring!

Congratulations!
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Shawna! The ring looks great! Wow, look at those arrows!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
very nice! I really like the setting. congrats to both of you
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond! The setting is so classic and sleek. I love the shine and polished finish of the platinum. Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice ring - love the setting!

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the beautiful comments!! Between all my browsing for rings on the Internet, creating this ring, and reading everything I possibly could read on Pricescope... I believe I have become a tad addicted to this whole diamond thing.
emteeth.gif

I still have over a year to do it..... but I''m going to start designing the wedding band now.... and maybe some matching earrings too. Oh no... it has begun!

Until then.... here are my final shots of my e-ring.

Happy New Year to everyone!!

p.s. my new sparkly toy liked the comment about her band being platinum when in reality it''s a high quality 14K white gold (not plated). teehee

1260.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results