shape
carat
color
clarity

X-Prong Ring D Vatche

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

washdc

Rough_Rock
Has anybody bought a Vatche X-Prong ring for their diamond? If so are you pleased with it and what size diamond did you purchase for it? I'm looking to buy about a .65-.71 for the Vatche X-Prong and want to make sure the diamond isn't overwhelmed by the ring. Thanks!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for round or square shape stone?

These pictures are for .75 carat center stone. The band thickness changes with the size of the diamond.

801-b.gif

878-b.gif

aFatCat

Rough_Rock
hi washdc,

i recently got a Dvatche X-prong for a 1ct round stone. you can view a picture at:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sharing-my-diamond-purchase-experience.1946/

i love it and it is very comfortable to wear.

Im not sure if you have a round or princess cut stone. But either way, i think it will look nice with a .7 stone.

BEDAZZLED

Shiny_Rock
My sister has a 2ct round in an x-prong setting.

It is breathtaking!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
washdc:

The x-prong ring will definitely not overwhelm your diamond. We find that the most popular x-prong ordered from us is for the .70 - 1.25 range.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

washdc

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for the round one. I saw the picture you provided. It looks really nice. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results