shape
carat
color
clarity

x prong or royal crown?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi,
I have finally picked a diamond and I can''t decide if I want the Vatche x prong or the royal crown. I went into the city today and saw both in person and they are both so nice. Please help me choose!

billyb

Rough_Rock
Hi Kayla,

I've been debating the same thing. Both look great to me although I haven't seen them in person. Does the Royal Crown hold the stone higher than the X Prong?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, the royal crown is higher. The store I am purchasing from recommends the x prong. When I saw both, I felt that the x prong is sturdier, with stronger prongs, while the rc is more delicate and thinner. Also, the prongs on the rc that I was shown were not spaced well, almost misaligned. Until I saw both, I had my mind made up on the rc, but now I am not sure. When I was at the store, I asked a woman which one looked nicer and she picked the rc. It's so hard to decide!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results