shape
carat
color
clarity

WWYD???

usnwife

Rough_Rock
I am wanting a pair of light blue/ aquamarine colored diamonds. I would love to get natural FCDs, but that is well out of my price range. Would you get natural diamonds color enhanced via lotus diamonds or buy MMD via D.Nea?? The price difference is a few hundred dollars. I am having a tough time making up my mind???? I just want a pretty light blue color, well cut, vs clarity- no enhancement, and a lot of fire. TIA.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I don't think we are allowed to talk about diamonds that aren't natural on Rocky Talk (could be wrong). You will probably get a better response in the lab grown diamonds forum.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think we are allowed to, if the question is a comparison between natural enhanced vs. synthetic.

Personally, I think I'd go with the synthetics, given the hue you want: all the irradiated diamonds I've seen have been a lot more teal than anything else. That said, I have no experience with Lotus, and no idea what they produce - will have to take a peek on my next break. Though, if anything, that just makes me lean towards D.Nea more - they do have a good reputation!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results