shape
carat
color
clarity

www.dps.org

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
I decided to start a post with this in the title...hopefully I will get an answer, and others will be able to find it easily.

The most frustrating thing happens if you go to adiamondisforever.com and find the ring that you think is "perfect" or close to perfect. They give you a "source code." That is it. No good direction to go, except to "ask a jeweller." I have asked a few, and nobody seems to know what to do about it. You can try to talk to the people at www.dps.org, but won''t get any response. After all, what can you expect from people who have a slogan of "We help you sell diamonds"?

So I put the question to all the people here...who can help us individual people locate rings using these source codes??

I don''t want to have this one turn into a personal help session, so if you want to help me with my personal ring search, check out this thread.

Thanks for enlightening everyone!

Stu

justme

Shiny_Rock
CBS -

Have you tried emailing DBS? I did this with the reflexions rings shown there and although it took 2 weeks (YES 2 FULL weeks) someone did eventually tell me where I could purchase this ring.

I have continued to look for your ring with no results. Every time I stumble onto a 'new' ring setting site I look, and look - to no avail.

So if you've emailed DBS keep the faith that they will reply

or

If your the impatient type email daily - maybe someone will notice and respond. But probably not before the 2 week mark of the first email you send - but you'll feel better
9.gif
for doing something about it daily!

Justme

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
justme,

I cannot find any email address on the website. All customer service and contact sections are password protected. Do you happen to remember what the address was??

I will begin my quest like the guy from Shawshank Redemption trying to get books from the government. A letter a day...

Thanks

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Cowboy, in your previous thread you indicated that the style number was GE_008 but that comes back as an invalid option on the DPS site... It looks like the number needs three more letters in front of it, like BXD-GE008 to be correct. Where did you get this number?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey cowboy!

Yes ... the setting itself can be the most difficult part. Has your future fiance' decided that this is "the" setting?

Peace,
Rhino

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
She has not, but I have...and some other people who know her style think it will be good.

We had a great time together last week here in Singapore, and she thinks i will be proposing in November when I move back to the states (at the earliest)....so it will be a great surprise!

Take care and enjoy TX,
Stu

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Stu!

Did you try contacting the 2 companies I told you about who could possibly make this setting for ya? Curious to know what the response was.

Here's another interesting character we ran into today in Texas.
1.gif

Peace,
Rhino

shark.jpg

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
I am going to...i was hoping to find it pre-made first. But I have checked out their site.

I don't know how this turned into an animal posting, but below is a link to my favorite west tx animal. He is the mayor of Lajitas, TX (near Big Bend). And yes, I did feed him that beer. That is what he is known for...the beer drinking goat.

139-3929_IMG.JPG

Clay Henry

Take care

139-3929_IMG.JPG

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL
9.gif
That pic even made Shamu laugh! hehe

SHAMU02.jpg

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
So I solved my mystery...

Though their site is password protected, you can still do a search...you just can't get to the whole pages, just excerpts in the search results.

Do a search for the word "email" and several results come up. Just blindly start sending emails to any address that has @jwt.com as the end. 3 of them actually responded to me in less than 24 hours!!
appl.gif

Now I just have to deal with this jeweller who claims to be a wholesale only...hopefully Jonathan will be able to make things happen.

Ecstatic that the ring I liked is designed for 1ct,
Stu

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results