shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB - Tiffany charm enhancer

that-girl

Rough_Rock
I've searched high and low. I've also called various stores an customer service to have them look for any left over stock.
I'm hoping that maybe someone here has found they don't wear theirs as often as they thought and might be interested in selling???
if you know of anyone that might, please point then to this thread.

thanks so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

that-girl

Rough_Rock
I noticed that. and I suppose was selfishly hoping nobody else would :saint: ;-)

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
that-girl|1368211265|3444332 said:
I noticed that. and I suppose was selfishly hoping nobody else would :saint: ;-)

Well, I'm not going to bid on it, so you're safe there.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I"ll piggyback on your thread, I'd love the bolo charm/ring holder necklace because it's slightly larger but can't find it anywhere...so if anyone is sick of theirs, let me know. I bought a "version" off of diamond bistro and that sucker was huge and heavy, not even close!

that-girl

Rough_Rock
BUMP--- trying again

makemepretty ~
I've noticed your add both on eBay and loupetroop... I'd love to bid, but at almost three times the original price - I'm struggling. :(sad
if you really don't think you'll use it and aren't able to sell it for asking price... please do keep me in mind and keep me posted.

I'll continue to keep my eyes peeled for the circle clasp pendant for you as well

SMC

Ideal_Rock
that-girl|1371348161|3466735 said:
BUMP--- trying again

makemepretty ~
I've noticed your add both on eBay and loupetroop... I'd love to bid, but at almost three times the original price - I'm struggling. :(sad
if you really don't think you'll use it and aren't able to sell it for asking price... please do keep me in mind and keep me posted.

I'll continue to keep my eyes peeled for the circle clasp pendant for you as well

Does it have to be Tiffany's? If not, these Emily C ring holder necklaces look pretty cool: http://emilyc.com/

There's no need to force anything open to get the ring in - you can just slip the ring on and off. I've been wanting to buy their scallop one for awhile!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would never pay 3x retail value for sterling silver. That's laughably absurd. :angryfire: They're discontinued, and the few threads on Pricescope drove some demand for them. Let it lay low for a bit, and you'll see them either 1) back on the Tiffany catalogue or 2) on eBay, selling for peanuts.

Discontinued doesn't mean T&Co won't ever have it again. It just means it currently isn't in stock or in production. They have discontinued plenty of things and then brought them back out.

Preloved means, you get to buy stuff at a preloved discount. Please don't lust for it hard enough to pay multiple times of what it's worth. Tiffany and Co is really already over charging for the brand name. Sterling silver isn't really worth much.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
The last one I bid on in the US went for the price I have it listed, that's how I priced it. Heck, the knock off sites have it listed for $100.
I consider it more of a collector piece now. I purchased two unbranded ones prior to this one, personally I'd pay the up charge for the Tiffany name after wasting money trying to get one like it. They're just not the same quality. I actually have something in mind that Tiffany makes that I might use if I can't find the bolo.

that-girl

Rough_Rock
thanks for the suggestion. I have actually seen those before but the size is a bit large for me. I like how small and delicate the charm enhancer is. I'm a nurse and don't typically wear a whole lot of jewlery. I figured I'd have an easier time getting used to the small simple tiffany version. guess I'll just have to keep my eye out for one, and hope someone will decide its not really something they wear enough and would be willing to part with.

thanks again!

sortmon|1371487965|3467422 said:
that-girl|1371348161|3466735 said:
BUMP--- trying again

makemepretty ~

Does it have to be Tiffany's? If not, these Emily C ring holder necklaces look pretty cool: http://emilyc.com/

There's no need to force anything open to get the ring in - you can just slip the ring on and off. I've been wanting to buy their scallop one for awhile!

that-girl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for talking some sense in to me! :wavey:
you're right.. I can see, and am willing to pay a little more than they cost originally, but can't allow myself to get too caught up in HAVING to have one NOW...
I guess I'll just hold out til I find one that's more reasonably priced :praise:

madelise|1371505331|3467614 said:
I would never pay 3x retail value for sterling silver. That's laughably absurd. :angryfire: They're discontinued, and the few threads on Pricescope drove some demand for them. Let it lay low for a bit, and you'll see them either 1) back on the Tiffany catalogue or 2) on eBay, selling for peanuts.

Discontinued doesn't mean T&Co won't ever have it again. It just means it currently isn't in stock or in production. They have discontinued plenty of things and then brought them back out.

Preloved means, you get to buy stuff at a preloved discount. Please don't lust for it hard enough to pay multiple times of what it's worth. Tiffany and Co is really already over charging for the brand name. Sterling silver isn't really worth much.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
That girl, I own the charm enhancer necklace and I have an awful hard time getting rings on and off of it. I have to remove the entire necklace to figure out how to get the ring off since the ring itself is extremely tiny and the little piece that pushes in is also tiny. I know some people figure it out and have no problems, and a few people I know bought the bigger circle clasp from Tiffany on the bolo cord and one ended up with an EmilyC. I actually like it alone or with my excess tiffany charms which are easy to get on and off.

I would hate to see you spend more than it costs then not like it for the intended purpose :) I would most certainly not spend double the price! I hope you can find one more reasonably priced :)

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I decided to keep mine. I've been wearing it and it gets easier to put the rings on the more you get used to it and it's comfortable. Plus, it looks pretty with the rings hanging on it. My husband even commented how nice it looks. The Emily C ones are cool with how you get the ring on and off but they're so fugly looking(that was the consensus in my house when looking at all the options to buy, even my teen sons thought they were ugly). They have one similar in a semi circle on Amazon but the review said it was cheaply made, bummer.

I think if I ever need something bigger, I might buy the Tiffany lock with the same type closure to wear with my rings on them. I love those things.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LoveLikeCrazy|1371941636|3470662 said:
That girl, I own the charm enhancer necklace and I have an awful hard time getting rings on and off of it. I have to remove the entire necklace to figure out how to get the ring off since the ring itself is extremely tiny and the little piece that pushes in is also tiny. I know some people figure it out and have no problems, and a few people I know bought the bigger circle clasp from Tiffany on the bolo cord and one ended up with an EmilyC. I actually like it alone or with my excess tiffany charms which are easy to get on and off.

I would hate to see you spend more than it costs then not like it for the intended purpose :) I would most certainly not spend double the price! I hope you can find one more reasonably priced :)

Bolded part is the exact reason why I returned mine immediately when I went to pick it up at T&Co. I had to maneuver it to an exact location of my band where it was thinner. Just too much of a PITA to do. It would have been impossible to hold both my ering + wband. I think it only works with thinner shanks. Also, the clasp part had a small little metal thing that protruded out. I was nervous it would scratch my rings, so I asked T&Co to order me another one. The 2nd one had the same issue. :knockout: I gave up. Thank goodness my bling soul sister Resonance.of.Life came to my rescue and gave me her circle clasp. I do better with bigger things. Maybe I have big fat clumsy fingers?

I really like the Emily C. I like the wishbone one and the scallop one. For an alternative to Emily C, honestly, you can buy any wishbone necklace that is of a good width across to hold your ring. See my thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-ring-holders.182912/ Audball had purchased one from etsy, and it worked fine.

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1372224278|3472497 said:
I really like the Emily C. I like the wishbone one and the scallop one. For an alternative to Emily C, honestly, you can buy any wishbone necklace that is of a good width across to hold your ring. See my thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-ring-holders.182912/ Audball had purchased one from etsy, and it worked fine.
Indeed I did! It was $18 in sterling silver and I use and wear it every day. I got the idea from the Emily C one, but hated the way their wishbone design looked. Went out on Etsy and found one that I liked the lines of and looks of better. There are plenty of ring holder necklae options that don't cost $300+.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Hello :)
I end up taking my ring on and of a lot where I work. I bought the tiffany charm enhancer initially, and was later gifted the emilyC. I'd say I've been using the emilyC more often (scallop), however I love them both equally. I think you should consider the wishbone idea. I was able to see the one audball bought and it's super cute!!! It's on my next wish list, for sure.

there's also an etsy seller, aloralocks, that sells a lot of charm enhancer type of ring holders. They even had one with an RN for awhile, but I think it's now sold out (i went back last month to buy it for a friend and couldn't find it).

good luck! keep us updated

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results