shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB WTB a round Amora Gem or Distinctive Gem/August Vintage ring

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I’d prefer to sell the entire ring as I really haven’t any need for the other stones. The ring was made by David Klass. (Our power is out due to bad storm so may be a bit for me to see reply.)

Hi Imyracle, thank you so much for offering your ring but I'm going to pass. Please reach out to yadayadayada! I wish you the best of luck on your sale

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Hi McLaren. How much are you asking for this stone? Thank you!

Hey @LilTH id be happy to let it go for $250 plus shipping. I’m in Australia so you can let me know what your preferred shipping method is :)

lessizmore

Rough_Rock
Hi lessizmore. Do you have the information regarding you loose stones? Which ones were they and the size?

Thank you!

I have 7 mm round and 7.4 mm round (latter has never been set). I also have new Stuller Solstice peg setting for the 7.4 mm stone and a few vintage rings/shanks that I intended to upcycle and set these stones in. Covid derailed my plans, my favorite jeweler retired, and we moved out of state. I will send photos later.

lessizmore

Rough_Rock
@LilTH 7 mm round AG was in my wedding ring, but I removed and replaced with emerald cut stone. It is actually still set in the Stuller Solstice peg setting. I have not listed for sale yet, but can create Etsy, Mercari, Ebay etc... listing/s.

20230922_154449[1].jpg 20230922_154543[1].jpg 20220304_135852.jpg 20230922_144827[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20230922_144755[1].jpg
    20230922_144755[1].jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 9

lessizmore

Rough_Rock
I have 7 mm round and 7.4 mm round (latter has never been set). I also have new Stuller Solstice peg setting for the 7.4 mm stone and a few vintage rings/shanks that I intended to upcycle and set these stones in. Covid derailed my plans, my favorite jeweler retired, and we moved out of state. I will send photos later.

Certificate.jpg

Attachments

• PP inv 1.53 eternity HA.pdf
    81.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Soaring H_A Amora Gem Round.pdf
    108.8 KB · Views: 2

LilTH

Rough_Rock

Hello,

Thanks for all the info! I just realized I never saw your messages in September. Sorry for the late response. How much are you asking for either stones?

lessizmore

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Thanks for all the info! I just realized I never saw your messages in September. Sorry for the late response. How much are you asking for either stones?

7 mm round $550, 7.4 mm round $600 obo for loose stones. If you want any of the rings, shanks, and/or solstice settings I will send additional photos.

Last edited:

LilTH

Rough_Rock
Hey @LilTH id be happy to let it go for $250 plus shipping. I’m in Australia so you can let me know what your preferred shipping method is :)

Hello,

I just realized I didn't see this message! Do you still have the stone? Can you see how much it would be to ship to Colorado? Thank you!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I just realized I didn't see this message! Do you still have the stone? Can you see how much it would be to ship to Colorado? Thank you!

yes it is! I'm just away on work at the moment but will get back to you when i;m home over the weekend.

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Hi Lilth, I'm so sorry for the delay. I had to stay away from home a lot longer than anticipated and only got back yesterday. I had trouble locating my paperwork for the stone after moving house but I finally found it just now and have attached it here for you. I am happy to send in a regular envelope in it's plastic slip if you're happy to, rather than in a box. I'll make sure the envelope is padded. I'm just on my way to the post office and will find out how much it will cost to send to colorado. I will include insurance and you can let me know if you don't need it. Again, so sorry for the delay and just let me know if you decided to go another route.

Attachments

• IMG_0759-1.jpg
    IMG_0759-1.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 15

LilTH

Rough_Rock
Hi Lilth, I'm so sorry for the delay. I had to stay away from home a lot longer than anticipated and only got back yesterday. I had trouble locating my paperwork for the stone after moving house but I finally found it just now and have attached it here for you. I am happy to send in a regular envelope in it's plastic slip if you're happy to, rather than in a box. I'll make sure the envelope is padded. I'm just on my way to the post office and will find out how much it will cost to send to colorado. I will include insurance and you can let me know if you don't need it. Again, so sorry for the delay and just let me know if you decided to go another route.

Hi,

I'm still interested as long as shipping isn't crazy expensive. Thank you for getting the quote!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I'm still interested as long as shipping isn't crazy expensive. Thank you for getting the quote!

Hey Lilth, shipping was very reasonable. For a padded envelope it was either $21AUD for standard, or $35AUD for express. Let me know if you would like to proceed and I'll make a LT listing for you to reach out. Otherwise, let me know if you'd like any more photos or videos.

Stoyania

Rough_Rock
Hey Lilth, shipping was very reasonable. For a padded envelope it was either $21AUD for standard, or $35AUD for express. Let me know if you would like to proceed and I'll make a LT listing for you to reach out. Otherwise, let me know if you'd like any more photos or videos.

hi mate, is the stone still for sale? I can pick it up in person next week...you're in Sydney, right?

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
hi mate, is the stone still for sale? I can pick it up in person next week...you're in Sydney, right?

Hey Stoyania, thanks for reaching out! I now live in Brisbane/Noosa but am open to posting to you in Sydney if you're happy? Unfortunately I don't have any travel plans down that way any time soon.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, please remember sales should not be happening on this forum. Items must be listed for sale elsewhere or posts in this thread will be deleted. We know we have been lenient in the past, but these have always been the rules. We did provide additional clarification today about the enforcement of them moving forward. Anyone offering something on a WTB thread should post their for sale link elsewhere in accordance with the policies.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, a reminder, no personal contact information on the forum. Items must be posted for sale elsewhere and you can transact there. I have removed two recent posts that violated this rule in this thread.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Folks, please remember sales should not be happening on this forum. Items must be listed for sale elsewhere or posts in this thread will be deleted. We know we have been lenient in the past, but these have always been the rules. We did provide additional clarification today about the enforcement of them moving forward. Anyone offering something on a WTB thread should post their for sale link elsewhere in accordance with the policies.

@Ella Thank you for the clarification (and for moderating!). Can the announcement thread be pinned when you have time, please? Just so it's easy for people to reference.

RULE CLARIFICATION FEBRUARY 2024 **NO FEELERS/POSTS WITHOUT A VALID FOR SALE LINK**

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results