shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB WTB a round Amora Gem or Distinctive Gem/August Vintage ring

LilTH

Rough_Rock
Hello all. My previous Amora Gem ring was stolen! I'm looking to replace it with a preloved solitaire ring with an Amora gem Eternity or Distinctive gem/AV round hearts and arrows. If anyone is looking to sell their ring, please let me know. Thank you!

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
Hello all. My previous Amora Gem ring was stolen! I'm looking to replace it with a preloved solitaire ring with an Amora gem Eternity or Distinctive gem/AV round hearts and arrows. If anyone is looking to sell their ring, please let me know. Thank you!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you find a beautiful ring that you love.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Breaks my heart to hear about the loss of your ring, I'm so sorry. What size Amora Gem Eternity are you looking for? I have a solitaire earring 6.4mm that I lost the mate to a few years back that I haven't done anything with.

LilTH

Rough_Rock
Breaks my heart to hear about the loss of your ring, I'm so sorry. What size Amora Gem Eternity are you looking for? I have a solitaire earring 6.4mm that I lost the mate to a few years back that I haven't done anything with.

Thank you, I'm heart broken over it as well. I'm looking for size 7-7.5 mm hopefully. Thank you so much for responding. If I don't find anything in that size, I may be willing to go smaller. Would you like to message me with details on the specs and asking price?

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, I'm heart broken over it as well. I'm looking for size 7-7.5 mm hopefully. Thank you so much for responding. If I don't find anything in that size, I may be willing to go smaller. Would you like to message me with details on the specs and asking price?

I certainly hope you will find something in that size range!

We don't have a message system here, but here are the details:
- My gem report states these are the "Soaring Hearts and Arrows", not the eternity (which honestly, I can't recall which of the two was the final design Better Than Diamond settled on)
- I do not know which of the stones I lost, so it is either a
-1.03 diamond equivalent at 6.38x6.41mm, depth 3.97mm, G, Si1,
OR
-1.02 diamond equivalent at 6.43x6.5mm, depth 3.95mm, G, Vs1

If we can't find you the size you are looking for and you wish to purchase mine, I will go to a jeweler and find out which one it is and send the appropriate certificate along with it.

I'd take $150 paypal F&F, which would include insured shipping with a tracking number.

There is this 7.5mm Amora Gem listed on DiamondBistro:

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I certainly hope you will find something in that size range!

We don't have a message system here, but here are the details:
- My gem report states these are the "Soaring Hearts and Arrows", not the eternity (which honestly, I can't recall which of the two was the final design Better Than Diamond settled on)
- I do not know which of the stones I lost, so it is either a
-1.03 diamond equivalent at 6.38x6.41mm, depth 3.97mm, G, Si1,
OR
-1.02 diamond equivalent at 6.43x6.5mm, depth 3.95mm, G, Vs1

If we can't find you the size you are looking for and you wish to purchase mine, I will go to a jeweler and find out which one it is and send the appropriate certificate along with it.

I'd take $150 paypal F&F, which would include insured shipping with a tracking number.

There is this 7.5mm Amora Gem listed on DiamondBistro:

I didn't know there wasn't a message system here! I'm new to pricescope, thank you for that information.

I will message you if I can't find a replacement in the 7-7.5 mm size. I think the eternity is the newest cut. I can get a new one on amora-gem for about 2500 for the style and size of my previous ring. My ring was a used one that I found on diamondbistro for 300. I'm hoping to get a good deal on the replacement.

Thank you for attaching the diamondbistro listing! It's just out of my price range and not the eternity cut. Thank you for your help!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one of the original amora gems I think 1.5 ct. is that what you are looking for?

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I have one of the original amora gems I think 1.5 ct. is that what you are looking for?

Hi! 1.5 CT would be about 7-7.5mm so that's a perfect size. Is it the eternity? I would prefer the newer cut but the older cuts are gorgeous too. Can I get info and asking price? Do you happen to have it set in a ring right now?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I know is it is one of the first made and never been set.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23D99838-22F6-422E-B2A2-EAEFFE9ECCAF.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hadn’t thought about price. I know I will take a hit on it.
I’m trying to figure out how to upload a video. It’s supposed to be perfectly cut. I was going to give it to my daughter if she married but turns out she doesn’t care for jewelry. image.jpg image.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I hadn’t thought about price. I know I will take a hit on it.
I’m trying to figure out how to upload a video. It’s supposed to be perfectly cut. I was going to give it to my daughter if she married but turns out she doesn’t care for jewelry. image.jpg image.jpg

It's a pretty gem. If you're wanting to part with it, please send me an asking price. Thank you

LilTH

Rough_Rock

This has an OEC from Distinctive Gem - I know you are looking for hearts and arrows, but I thought I'd share the link. I was getting ready to drop the price considerably. Please contact me via LT if you are interested.

Have you had any interest in others purchasing the setting? I would only be interested in the center stone. If you're willing to separate, how much would you want for the moissanite?

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Have you had any interest in others purchasing the setting? I would only be interested in the center stone. If you're willing to separate, how much would you want for the moissanite?

I'm sorry but I'm not interested in only selling the stone. I would sell just the eRing with the OEC and keep the band.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$500?

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I'm hoping someone out there is looking to sell the newer cut. If not, your gem would be perfect. I will message you if I can't find an eternity one. thank you for your time!

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I'm sorry but I'm not interested in only selling the stone. I would sell just the eRing with the OEC and keep the band.

Okay! Thank you for your time!

lessizmore

Rough_Rock

Did you find an Amora Gem or loose stone yet? I have 2 for sale

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock

Hi, I have a Distinctive Gem (August Vintage) Round Hearts and Arrows Moissy. It is 8mm, 1.88ct. F/G VS.

It is currently in a setting but I can have Jonathan remove if you’d like. Just let me know.

Attached is a few pictures IMG_3721.jpeg IMG_3722.jpeg IMG_3720.jpeg

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lilth

I have this Amora Gem eternity available if you wanted it? I bought it to replace a stone in another ring but never ended up setting it.

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.26 pm.png

LilTH

Rough_Rock

Hi lessizmore. Do you have the information regarding you loose stones? Which ones were they and the size?

Thank you!

LilTH

Rough_Rock
Hi Lilth

I have this Amora Gem eternity available if you wanted it? I bought it to replace a stone in another ring but never ended up setting it.

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.26 pm.png

Hi McLaren. How much are you asking for this stone? Thank you!

LilTH

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have a Distinctive Gem (August Vintage) Round Hearts and Arrows Moissy. It is 8mm, 1.88ct. F/G VS.

It is currently in a setting but I can have Jonathan remove if you’d like. Just let me know.

Attached is a few pictures IMG_3721.jpeg IMG_3722.jpeg IMG_3720.jpeg

Hi sunshine812. The stone is pretty but too big for me. Thank you though!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I really wasn't planning on selling it, but I have this 3-stone Amora that I've only worn it once. It's just sitting in my jewelry box as the ring is a little too big and I never got it sized from the previous owner. I can send photos/video if it may be of interest to you.

Your Order Contains...​

Cart ItemsSKUQtyItem Price
Item Total​
Amora Eternity Super Ideal H&A Round
(Size: 0.53ct 5.19mm-5.20mm X 3.21mm E INTERNALLY FLAWLESS $384.59 cert 9002297)
Amora-Eternity-Super-Ideal-HA-Round1$384.59 USD
$384.59 USD
(Size: 1.36ct 7.11mm-7.13mm X 4.39mm E INTERNALLY FLAWLESS $986.87 cert 9002258)
Amora-Eternity-Super-Ideal-HA-Round1$986.87 USD
$986.87 USD
(Size: 0.54ct 5.19mm-5.20mm X 3.22mm E INTERNALLY FLAWLESS $391.85 cert 9002299)
Amora-Eternity-Super-Ideal-HA-Round1$391.85 USD
$391.85 USD
Subtotal:
$1,763.31 USD
Shipping:
$36.79 USD
Grand Total:
$1,800.10 USD
BetterThanDiamond.com
https://betterthandiamond.com/

LilTH

Rough_Rock
I really wasn't planning on selling it, but I have this 3-stone Amora that I've only worn it once. It's just sitting in my jewelry box as the ring is a little too big and I never got it sized from the previous owner. I can send photos/video if it may be of interest to you.

Hi Imyracle. Would you be willing to part with just the center stone? Thank you!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Imyracle. Would you be willing to part with just the center stone? Thank you!

I’d prefer to sell the entire ring as I really haven’t any need for the other stones. The ring was made by David Klass. (Our power is out due to bad storm so may be a bit for me to see reply.)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results