shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW!! I want this....D.Stair

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Love this toumaline.... but it''s not in my budget
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

orangetourmaline.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s your budget?

How about this instead: Link

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I agree with you. I have been waiting all day to see how it was going to turn out. I LOVE it.

Did you inquire on how much the stone is going for?

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Those are amazing stones....I love the color! If you got one, how were you thinking about setting it?
4.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh...not in my budget, as in.... I spent too much && for this month and have to cool down for a couple of weeks. So I am going to be living precariously from all of you!
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that''s gorgeous.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very unique! I love the color, the cut not so much though.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That would make a seriously fun pendant.
9.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Love the color
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I agree.... a pendant would be really nice. I''m not sure how someone could design a ring with this kind of cut.

Freke... thanks for the link to that beautiful garnet. Something about "orange" stones, it''s so yummmy! Maybe in a couple of weeks I''ll be able to purchase that one (if it''s still available.)

My husband took one of our dogs to the vet last week. When he came home he asked me, "how much have you spent on ''stones''?" I told him not too much and asked him why is he asking. Will, apparently one of the credit cards didn''t go through and he told the vet office that I have been "shopping" and buying ''rocks'' on line. They started laughing and asked him how much did I spend and he told them, "she always say not much". They started to laugh harder and told him "you''re a fool!"
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results