shape
carat
color
clarity

would you walk away from a friendship over this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I don't think you are overreacting at all. Sounds like she's in some SERIOUS denial and is only doing a disservice to her son by not getting him the help (therapies, ect) that would benefit him. So what if he's not autistic...sounds like something is wrong with him and for her to sit by and do nothing is ridiculous. Sounds like she's more interested in looking good to others and GOD FORBID she has a son that's challenged because that reflects badly on her. UGH..ppl like this annoy me.

You need to think of your children and their safety. If you feel like he's not safe to be around then please don't have him around. If you don't want the confrontation with her fine but how much can you hold in? She has such nerve telling you that basically you're not being a good mom because you're allowing therapies that they don't need? PLEASE...She needs therapy.

I was going to tell you to just sound off to her but then I read your daughter is best friends with her daughter. What I worry about is the safety of your daughter while she visits her house. He can hurt her.

I think you should follow your gut...if you want to sit her down and talk then do it. If you want to distance yourself...then do it.

GL and I hope this lady has an epiphany...because sounds like her son really needs guidance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results