shape
carat
color
clarity

would you trust...... please advice

bubu

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
would you trust a diamond from erd even though u haven't seen the asset picture. I have been told the asset machine is bad but mark has assured me that and i quote "the diamond in my estimation is a beauty with a great amount of brilliance and scintillation". I have seen the GIA and a video of the stone but not sure if that is good enough pls advice

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bubu|1307110739|2936862 said:
Hi All,
would you trust a diamond from erd even though u haven't seen the asset picture. I have been told the asset machine is bad but mark has assured me that and i quote "the diamond in my estimation is a beauty with a great amount of brilliance and scintillation". I have seen the GIA and a video of the stone but not sure if that is good enough pls advice

Yes I would. If you do a search for ERD or Mark you'll find that they have sourced many beautiful stones (including cushions which ASETS don't really help with) and custom made many beautiful settings. If he knows what you want and has seen the stone with his own eyes and says it's a winner, it is. When you see it in person it will probably blow your mind :) Your in good hands, don't worry ::)

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, I would. I think calling ASET bad is a bit much and I"m a little surprised that he said that but I can certainly imagine that it's not applicable to what you are doing and an expert opinion by a dealer who you count as reliable and who actually has the stone in their posession is worth a great deal. If you're still worried, consult with an independent appraiser to ask your 'trust but verify' type questions.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would, if I had seen a video and photos and had a very good return policy. PSers have reported many time that Mark says he does not like the ASET, and the images he has at times produced for PSers are not that useful anyways. It just is not a tool he seems to like to use.

So I would go forward, again assuming a very good return policy (which I believe ERD has).

bubu

Rough_Rock
Hi Thank you for the reply i will go ahead and buy the stone then and just to make corrections he said his asset machine is bad not that asset is bad.

Thank you

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
denverappraiser|1307115200|2936897 said:
Yes, I would. I think calling ASET bad is a bit much and I"m a little surprised that he said that but I can certainly imagine that it's not applicable to what you are doing and an expert opinion by a dealer who you count as reliable and who actually has the stone in their posession is worth a great deal. If you're still worried, consult with an independent appraiser to ask your 'trust but verify' type questions.

I think he was saying the aset machine was bad (I guess not working?) not the aset image for that stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results