shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you say lab or natural rubies on this ring?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Given the 10k gold stamp, my best assumption are lab rubies. Just wondering if it's still worth the under $125 price plus I have to pay to get it resized down. I keep looking at it though!!

The seller just keeps telling me they are "genuine" rubies. I got a video as requested but the ring still looks exactly like in the pics so the video didn't offer me more info.

What are you thoughts? Lab stones? Natural?

IMG_20240317_151812.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
can you get your money back eaiserly if you buy it, get it tested and they are not natural ?

They could still be natural rubies (likely treated) even though the mounting is 10k gold. We consider 14k gold the norm nowadays here in the States, but I think the typical purity was even less back in the day. A friend who lives in the UK told me it's common to see 9k gold there. So I don't think that is necessarily an indicator. But, of course, you won't know for sure unless they're tested.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my
i thought it was $125 to get the ring resizd
but the whole ring !!
even allowing for the exchange rate i would risk it
if nothing else it will be a great little stacker

i am influnced by the expensive prices of all jewlery in my country, including lab stones et in 9/10 k gold
i wish we had a hand shot ....but we will when you get it

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i found this online (NZ)
we do pay a lot more than the same shop in Canada
1710710078447.jpeg
tiny ring -says natural ruby and diamonds in 10k $599 (about Can $500)
i found it on the Canadian online shop for Can$440
tiny pendant in 10k (no diamonds) $349 or about Can $300
on sale in Canada for Can $279
they made it really hard for me to look at Canadian dollars (this is NZ mall jewler Micheal Hill)

so i would definatly snap up that ruby ring for US$125 (That's NZ$205) if i were you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results