shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you keep this diamond?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a link to a magnified vendor video or photo? We can't tell much just from the numbers.

ghostella

Rough_Rock
Thank you for replying. I already bought it so I’m trying to figure out how to get the link from James Allen in a reply. I just found this site today the day the diamond arrived. Let me try to find away to get the link.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JA is typically overpriced for lab diamonds, and that one isnt my favorite (to be honest). What is your budget, and desired size /clarity/color?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Please try this.

I wouldn't keep this diamond. There are better cut stones out there, and James Allen is fairly pricey.

Also check out these beautifully cut AGS0 diamonds.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, ghostella!

What budget were you shopping in and would you like some recommendations for diamonds with much better optics and even possibly a noticeable size increases from different sellers for the same prices that JA charges?

ghostella

Rough_Rock
JA is typically overpriced for lab diamonds, and that one isnt my favorite (to be honest). What is your budget, and desired size /clarity/color?

$2000 1ct d-f vvs2 or better ex/ex/ex. Would you please share what you don’t like?

ghostella

Rough_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, ghostella!

What budget were you shopping in and would you like some recommendations for diamonds with much better optics and even possibly a noticeable size increases from different sellers for the same prices that JA charges?

Yes, I’m open to that. Thank you for offering.

ghostella

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't keep this diamond. There are better cut stones out there, and James Allen is fairly pricey.

Also check out these beautifully cut AGS0 diamonds.

Thank you so much! I will check them out.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I've got some great (and larger diameter) recommendations for you to take a look at...1.78 to 2.09 D color VS2 clarity that are completely clean and beautifully proportioned for maximized optics.

When you're on the forum and ready to buy so anonymous lurkers don't snipe them before you get a chance to make a decision.

...or find me on Reddit and start a chat with me so that the links stay out of the public eye.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
You can't go wrong asking the experts here.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The stone you posted appears to have some leakage due to the slightly too-high crown angle for a 40.8 pavilion angle.

I found a couple other great AGS0 diamonds in addition to the ones I posted above. These are at or near super ideal cut level, and you'll be hard pressed to find better cut stones.

ghostella

Rough_Rock
The stone you posted appears to have some leakage due to the slightly too-high crown angle for a 40.8 pavilion angle.

I found a couple other great AGS0 diamonds in addition to the ones I posted above. These are at or near super ideal cut level, and you'll be hard pressed to find better cut stones.

The 1.20 is stunning and less than what I paid. Thank you for helping. I chose GIA for mine because that’s all I know. I noticed nobody offered GIA stones and I’m curious why do I can learn. I’m open to other labs though!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
That 1.20 is beautiful. You should at least reserve it ASAP.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results