shape
carat
color
clarity

would you buy this 5.76 ct LGD?

NanNan

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I saw this diamond, thought it such a good price on this specs of carat weight, color and clarity. I am not expert of diamond at all. So wondering what would you think about it? THANK YOU

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NanNan, it looks to be quite well cut. I do wonder if the inclusions can be seen to the naked eye. There seem to be artifacts in the diamond that make it not appear as crisp and clear as it could be.

NanNan

Rough_Rock
Hi NanNan, it looks to be quite well cut. I do wonder if the inclusions can be seen to the naked eye. There seem to be artifacts in the diamond that make it not appear as crisp and clear as it could be.

yes, it seems too good to be true. And I do not want to just buy and return it specially with $10K. could you tell me how you did search LGD; such as you go to particular vendor's website and narrow the criteria's you look for? The vendors I check them out; Frank Darling, Ratini, Adiamor, distingtivegems and clean origin. I just want to learn from the best (you-:))

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Here's the vendor video:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DJ, what do you think on this diamond? I would like to hear from you as well.

You're welcome!
I'd need to see it to ensure that the clouding isn't an issue...probably won't be, but I'd scrutinize the heck out of it.

NanNan

Rough_Rock
You're welcome!
I'd need to see it to ensure that the clouding isn't an issue...probably won't be, but I'd scrutinize the heck out of it.

-:) Thank you,

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous to me!

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
I'd definitely be willing to take a chance on it for the price!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, it seems too good to be true. And I do not want to just buy and return it specially with $10K. could you tell me how you did search LGD; such as you go to particular vendor's website and narrow the criteria's you look for? The vendors I check them out; Frank Darling, Ratini, Adiamor, distingtivegems and clean origin. I just want to learn from the best (you-:))

Thank you for the vote of confidence! This is an example of one of my searches on Ritani.

crown angle 34-35 degrees (can go up to 35.5 if paired with 40.6 pavilion)
pavilion angle 40.6-40.9 degrees

Generally, a shallower crown angle will pair better with a steeper pavilion angle and vice versa.

You can also tell a lot about the symmetry by looking at the photo/video. The 5.76, while not perfect, looks better than the 5.09.

symmetry.jpg

I hope that's helpful!

NanNan

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the vote of confidence! This is an example of one of my searches on Ritani.

crown angle 34-35 degrees (can go up to 35.5 if paired with 40.6 pavilion)
pavilion angle 40.6-40.9 degrees

Generally, a shallower crown angle will pair better with a steeper pavilion angle and vice versa.

You can also tell a lot about the symmetry by looking at the photo/video. The 5.76, while not perfect, looks better than the 5.09.

symmetry.jpg

I hope that's helpful!

oh Kim thank you so much for your time and effort. it is helping me a lot what to look for while I am searching. I really appreciate your help.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh Kim thank you so much for your time and effort. it is helping me a lot what to look for while I am searching. I really appreciate your help.

My pleasure! Let me know if you need help looking for anything specific.

NanNan

Rough_Rock
This is HCA for the referred diamond above; would this diamond good enough to buy? Or i need to be aware or concern something else.?

46B8F412-FDEC-4B12-8C2A-CECCD91FA6FD.jpeg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This is HCA for the referred diamond above; would this diamond good enough to buy? Or i need to be aware or concern something else.?

46B8F412-FDEC-4B12-8C2A-CECCD91FA6FD.jpeg

HCA score is great!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, I bought this diamond, but forgot to apply 3% discount, the cc still pending and I am waiting a confirmation from Ritani if this diamond is available for shipping. I am so excited, eager to see a diamond in person.

Nice - congrats on your purchase and I hope that it's available from the vendor!
We're very eager to see this monster, as well!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I bought this diamond, but forgot to apply 3% discount, the cc still pending and I am waiting a confirmation from Ritani if this diamond is available for shipping. I am so excited, eager to see a diamond in person.

Wonderful! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about it.

NanNan

Rough_Rock
Wonderful! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about it.

Nice - congrats on your purchase and I hope that it's available from the vendor!
We're very eager to see this monster, as well!
thank you, I hope it will turn out good otherwise I will return it. I know it is really big stone for a petite woman like me but i have tried on a 6ct diamond before and l love it!!!::D:D:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results