shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you buy from this ebay seller?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aeroo

Rough_Rock
I found a wedding band that I want from this ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Artebarca

They sell plain wedding bands - no diamonds or other gemstones. The prices are much lower than all other places I have looked so I am definately leaning towards getting it from there. The rings come with a certificate of authenticity, but how do I know if those are legit? I just want to make sure that if I buy a 14kt white gold or platinum band, that it will be what I get. The seller seems to have good ratings. Any questions I should ask the seller? Based on what you see, would you buy from this seller?

Thanks!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I got this band pictured here from Artebarca. I was pleased with the weight, and quality and the price was great too!

emerald cut ring (2).jpg

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I actually did buy from them. I purchased a plain 2.5 mm gold band to hold one of my larger rings on a smaller finger instead of getting it sized.

They were great and engraved it for free. I ordered a 5 (what I usually wear) but it felt a bit tight. I sent it back and they sized it for free.

It''s not too thick though. It sits very close to my finger, if that makes sense.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got DH''s band from them. I was very unhappy with their customer service. I e-mailed them about getting a brushed finish before hand. They told me how to indicate that in my order. The ring was sent polished. They wanted us to send it back to them (at my expense even though it was their mistake). I was unhappy with that on principle. I went to a local jeweler who put the finish on it. They do have really good prices. Just be aware if you need something special about your order.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 8:56:31 PM
Author: beau13
I got this band pictured here from Artebarca. I was pleased with the weight, and quality and the price was great too!
beau13,
Since you find so many wonderful bands on ebay, would you be willing to list those sellers/vendors you''d recommend to others?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Cinnamon, can't do that here. Anyway...I don't buy from any particular vendor(s), I just keep my eyes peeled for rings I like, then watch them, and usually win them for a great price! Simple! LOL

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 3:37:08 PM
Author: beau13
Sorry Cinnamon, can''t do that here. Anyway...I don''t buy from any particular vendor(s), I just keep my eyes peeled for rings I like, then watch them, and usually win them for a great price! Simple! LOL
Sounds like fun! Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results