shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you buy a stone w/ these inclusions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunset522

Rough_Rock
Hello all:

Would you buy a .668 ct G SI stone with the following inclusions?

The main inclusions are 2 white crystals and a cluster of tiny black needles and pinpoints under the table.

The vendor confirmed that it''s eye clean.. however should i be concerned about the inclusions? thanks.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't worry if it's eye clean. This is one that you are considering for your earrings, right? I doubt that you'll be able to see the inclusions if it's eye clean and even if you have super sonic vision and can pick them out, no one else will ever be able to see the inclusions when the diamond is on your ear.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great Q! What can one know? I do not like inclusion under table, but they can be invisible even there if they are deep enough and small enough. Some professionals here argue that inclusions are beeter hidden smack in the middle of the diamond. Actually, if they don't show, who cares?
If you can return the stone, hopefully you do not need to trust that the seller sees things exactly as you would. Can't pretend to help this time...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results