shape
carat
color
clarity

would you buy a matching ring and bracelet ?

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
I already have the ring, but I really love the bracelet. The thing is, I wear the ring all the time because I love looking at it, and would probably do the same with the bracelet =)2 .
I am worried it will be too matchy. Maybe if I wear the ring on one hand and the bracelet on the other ?

Another dilemma, I have this watch in rose gold and light grey leather that I wear on my right hand (I am left-handed) and would probably wear the bracelet on the same hand, I like mixing metals but I am wondering if they would clash a little. Maybe I should wait and save up for the rose gold bracelet ?
tempImage4FXLN2.png

Here are the links :

TIA for any advice =)2

Attachments

• bunny 2.PNG
    bunny 2.PNG
    564.7 KB · Views: 8

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
In this case I say sure! You love it and the olive leaf design is so pretty. I tend not to be matchy, but I don’t think it’s wrong!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would as the design is delicate and not repeating in the bracelet. I think they would be beautiful worn on the same hand/wrist together.

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your replies :kiss2:
Do you think the bracelet would be ok next to the watch ? (As you can see on the pic the watch is a slightly darker rose gold than on the website)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you can mix white metals with any other color, rose, yellow, etc. I think it would look very pretty with your watch.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would be lovely in contrast with the RG watch.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To answer the subject question, if I like the ring and bracelet enough I would buy both, however, it highly unlikely for me to wear them both at the same time, as I am not keen on wearing anything that matches.

Personal opinion and all that.

DK :))

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like the combination, then it works. Personally, I like to have matching pieces. I don't always wear them together, but I like having the option.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d definitely wear both together :mrgreen:

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
I am a vet hence the bunny :), I don't plan on changing watches :)

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the ring and bracelet will look wonderful together. I am biased as I quite like a matching set. I would wear the watch on the opposite arm though.

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
I am left-handed, I could wear the ring on my left hand no worries, but the bracelet would bother me, so it would be on the right hand with the watch

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I already have the ring, but I really love the bracelet. The thing is, I wear the ring all the time because I love looking at it, and would probably do the same with the bracelet =)2 .
I am worried it will be too matchy. Maybe if I wear the ring on one hand and the bracelet on the other ?

Another dilemma, I have this watch in rose gold and light grey leather that I wear on my right hand (I am left-handed) and would probably wear the bracelet on the same hand, I like mixing metals but I am wondering if they would clash a little. Maybe I should wait and save up for the rose gold bracelet ?
tempImage4FXLN2.png

Here are the links :

TIA for any advice =)2

The braclete is really nice
You might get much more wear out of it than you think

i think mixing metals is a mind thing
You might have to tough it out and get used to it before you learn to love the new look

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cvalier26 , The ring and bracelet are beautiful. I would have no problem wearing them together. They are so delicate looking and they will look so pretty with your watch.

I bought the wider version of this ring for my sister in law for Christmas about 5 years ago. It’s gorgeous in person.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your adorable bunny watch!
Leaves with a bunny seem perfect ;-)

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your lovely replies =)2
I have decided to wait and save up for the rose gold version, which suits my skin tone better and is a little more delicate looking, and I think is a better investment.
Here is a photo of the silver one the SA sent me, just for information =)2 tempImagenOWSnA.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think waiting for the rose gold version is an excellent choice! You'll be investing in a branded piece of fine jewelry that you can wear for many years! Olive Leaf is such a pretty design and I think it's worth getting in rose gold! And yes, I see nothing wrong with wearing two matching pieces. I just wouldn't wear everything matching!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results