shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you be mad if someone posted your pic online..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys...yeah, it's cool...

oh, there's no doubt I over reacted to having the pic up LOL..but again, I'm not normal and really rrreeeaaalllyyy at a low point in a lot of ways so that it wasn't just like, oh, that's a bad pic for all of my old friends to see...oh well.....

If REALLY want to get to the truth and be honest=====I dare some of you to gain like over 70 lbs (I'm really tall but that doesn't help LOL at that point) and wear a sleeveless dress which IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE have never ever worn, and see how you feel if your entire network and hudband's network saw it...Wouldn't you guys freak? a litte? lol

Do I think I had the absolute right to ask him to take it down? Debateable in all honestly bc I do see both sides...BUT......Would I have taken it down if he asked me? In a second....

Anyhoo..thanks so much guys! Head bonks to all!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''d be furious!!! But then again, I absolutely HATE having my picture taken. I had to take a steriod for short periods of time over the last 2 years, and I have gained weight that I just can''t get off. I feel like I don''t look like what I should look like, and I don''t want a picture taken. I do a lot of sneaking and deleting pictures with me in them when the person who took my picture puts their camera/cell phone down. I know that''s bad. The offenders are usually my nieces and nephews who know I don''t want my picture taken, the little twerps.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i want to see a pic of MORE !!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your request that he take it down was reasonable and you certainly have every right to ask, but I also think him keeping it up is not necessarily a slap in your face. If you were part of the bridal party you are probably in all or most of the wedding pictures, right? That''s why I think him posting just one with you in it isn''t the worst thing in the world.

Anyways, I hope you can become more comfortable with yourself, weight gain and all. Life''s too short to be so self-conscious. I hope that doesn''t sound condescending, because I am pretty self-conscious myself, so I totally understand where you''re coming from. But it just takes so much energy to constantly worry about your appearance and what others are thinking of you, and once I stopped caring so much I realized that!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
thread jack....MMM....wondering if we could tempt you to a CLT GTG next weekend! I would love to see your lovely 3 stone cushion
18.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL---- you''re speaking in code...does that mean Charlotte get together? :)
When and where and who is going???? I might muster up the courage...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 5:35:15 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL---- you''re speaking in code...does that mean Charlotte get together? :)

When and where and who is going???? I might muster up the courage...

Code or JUST laziness
2.gif
We were going to do it this Sat. but might change it. There is a thread in hangout. I would love to meet you! It would be at SouthPark mall.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Cheesecake Factory on a Sat night? Are you mad woman? LOL...I''ll pass on that one...
face20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results