shape
carat
color
clarity

Would the BG Dream chew up my bezel band?

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Over thinking things... I have the JA alternating bezel band in platinum I wear on my RH (lovely little ring btw). I want to add another band to go with it- would the BG Dream band chew it up badly? Or are they small enough to just not worry about. (Links below)

My other option is the medium VCA Perlee band... I want something in 18k RG to tie in the VCA RG Alhambra 6 motif I wear on my right wrist. Open to other ideas!

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh wow. I had no idea JA sold these. I actually went to WF (or maybe it was BGD) for this. I have a Tiffany & co one as well that I use to stack.

I stack three of these type of rings (two T&Co and one of the WF or BGD ones). I used to wear them everyday but I notice some rubbing of the platinum sadly. I think it may need white gold spacers or something.

That JA ring looks absolutely divine. I love the big holes.

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. I had no idea JA sold these. I actually went to WF (or maybe it was BGD) for this. I have a Tiffany & co one as well that I use to stack.

I stack three of these type of rings (two T&Co and one of the WF or BGD ones). I used to wear them everyday but I notice some rubbing of the platinum sadly. I think it may need white gold spacers or something.

That JA ring looks absolutely divine. I love the big holes.

Thank you! I loved the Tiffany one but gah this was just so much cheaper frankly. I’m noticing wear and tear of the platinum just from daily wear. normal, I guess so I’m sure the eternity would accelerate it... it does fit nicely under my solitaire though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results