shape
carat
color
clarity

Would like to purchase online...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dory

Rough_Rock
I would like to try purchasing online for the first time, and only somewhere that has a return policy in case I need it. Here is what I''m looking for:

Yellow gold band ring
8 to 10 RB diamonds totaling .75 to 1ctw
G to H, VS to SI
Channel set acoss the top
Comfort, smooth interrior

Whew!!!
23.gif

I know there''s probably many with that description, but would like to see the best price I could get on that. (I''m one of the mall store buyers who wasn''t aware of online vendors, until recently.)

Any help you all can give me, pictures please, or suggestions, would be so greatly appreciated!!!!!
35.gif
Thank You
35.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are a ton of reputable Pricescope vendors you can check out to get the best price. Go to the resources link above and click on Diamond Vendors to find those.

I found a good looking ring at www.thefacetscollection.com under diamond wedding rings.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=1942&show_metal=18K%20Yellow%20Gold

(I don''t know how to do links but you should be able to copy and paste this.)

It has 9 diamonds for .75 ctw. Depending on your ring size, it''s $1423-$1534.

Good luck!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go to this page. http://www.pricescope.com/dealers.asp
it shows you their return policy with days to return by.
Also, look through their websites; something might strike your fancy
31.gif
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree check out facets/signedpieces, they should have exactly what you are looking for and have a wonderful return policy.

www.signedpieces.com

Dory

Rough_Rock
Thank you for getting me started!!! I''m going to check it out now. Keep your eyes open for me, ok????
emdgust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results