shape
carat
color
clarity

Would appreciate your opinion

27fan

Rough_Rock
Hello all, me again asking for your opinion on this diamond. I just bought it from Ritani.
Hoping that you will set this gals mind at ease with my choice. If it's at least a "good" choice I'll be satisfied. Please tell me good n bad.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful! Just be prepared that an H is going to look like an H with an oval. It will show some color!

27fan

Rough_Rock
It looks beautiful! Just be prepared that an H is going to look like an H with an oval. It will show some color!

Thanks, I don’t mind a little warmth. I appreciate that you think it’s beautiful too.

27fan

Rough_Rock
So, it's here, (link above) and obviously I don't know how to pick stones. I thought that I would be safe with gcal specs that looked good to me. The stone is dull, no sparkle, looks "dirty", hazy.
I will return.
So I'm pleading with you to help me find a much better stone.
I want to stay under 3500, and as close to 3 cts as possible.
I know that with this price range I wont find spectacular, but I'd like to get the best I can, and I know nothing.
Thanking you in advance for your time.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Alex Park has a 3 carat round, IGI J VS2 for $3300 plus $300 for a tiffany setting on his Parksantiquelab IG account. I would message him and ask what tint the J is.

27fan

Rough_Rock
Thank you for replying, I should have mentioned that I'm looking for oval.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for replying, I should have mentioned that I'm looking for oval.
Have you thought about doing a consult with Frank Darling?
They are putting out some gorgeous rings.

27fan

Rough_Rock

How does this look?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock

How does this look?
I feel like F VS1 Super Ideal is going to be excellent! If they don’t have the stone in stock I think they can bring it in and inspect it and let you know before you buy it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
So, it's here, (link above) and obviously I don't know how to pick stones. I thought that I would be safe with gcal specs that looked good to me. The stone is dull, no sparkle, looks "dirty", hazy.
I will return.
So I'm pleading with you to help me find a much better stone.
I want to stay under 3500, and as close to 3 cts as possible.
I know that with this price range I wont find spectacular, but I'd like to get the best I can, and I know nothing.
Thanking you in advance for your time.

Have you given it a bath with dish soap and a scrub brush? You'd be surprised at how dirty diamonds can get in a matter of days...shipping and handling is no exception.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results