shape
carat
color
clarity

Worth looking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

andrea

Shiny_Rock
I frequently look at semi mounts on ebay, and there are several diamond rings in the mix. Seem to be pretty nice stones, and most have a GIA cert.
Anyone interested, in the search engine type in "Semi mount rings" with the title & description box checked. Prices even look pretty good too.
wavey.gif

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
I agree with you Andrea. I have been looking at diamond platinum semi mounts and there really do seem to be a nice selection at a very reasonable price on Ebay. I wonder if the settings are faulty in some way? Although most of the sellers offer a money back guarantee so you could send it back. I had a setting with the notches not in sync & my diamond kept coming loose. It wasn't fun running to the jewelry store once a week to have it tightened. Finally, they replaced the head of the setting & I've had no problems since. Let me know if you take the plunge & order one. I would like to know how it turns out.
snore.gif

meow4444

Rough_Rock
Hey andrea!

I have ordered the 1ct tw (28 round briliants) ring that you recommended in one of your posts! Thanks a million!

Leanne, I will let you know how the ring is like when I receive it!

Fingers crossed girls!

andrea

Shiny_Rock
I haven't found one yet. My problem is that I can't find one simple enough. I have a 3.05 ct, and from what I'm hearing, the few that I did like, wouldn't look good. So... I think I'm stuck with the plain band it came in.
The only reason I would like a different mount, is so I don't necessarily have to wear a 2nd band.
If I do find one, I'll let you know.
Thanks
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results