shape
carat
color
clarity

worth havign jeweller bring in this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trentfrog

Rough_Rock
Hi Guys

I wanted your opinion on this diamond. I ahve a jeweller friend who says he has a diamond he can bring in for me to look at. I´m in Spain so finding goog quality diamonds is hard. He gave me a photocopy if the cert for me to look at the diamennsion etc and said if I liked it he would send for it. So, for the info on the cert (look below) is it worth having a look?

GIA CERT

Princess cut
1.02 ct
Colour: E
Clarity: VS2
Measuerment: 5.35 x 5.27 x 4.00mm
Polish: Very good
Symmerty: Very Good
Fluorescence: none
Girdle: Thick

I´m a little confused with the table and depth since I have to read it from a picture. From the picture at the bottom of the cert the table is 65% (percentage shown across the top of the diamond) and the depth is 75.9% (percentage shown in the picture top to bottom.

Worth a look?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In Spain you are a short skip and a jump from Belgium on a plane, yes?

If so, call ahead and make some appointments with diamond vendors in Antwerp and make an exciting journey out of it.

Just a thought.

Wink

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can he send you a photo of the diamond? Its hard to tell by numbers.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 4:09:20 PM
Author: Lorelei
Can he send you a photo of the diamond? Its hard to tell by numbers.

Ditto...also, the dimensions look a tad small for a 1ct princess. It should be closer to 5.5x5.5.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results