shape
carat
color
clarity

worried about color scale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firsttimebuyer

Rough_Rock
I've found this diamond over the internet. I was wondering why the G and H colors are circled on the color scale column which doesn't match the F color that is listed on the GIA certificate. Does this mean that an independent appraiser disagreed with the color. I'm considering buy it. Should I look for another one. Please give me some advices. I'm very confused. Thanks.

464935-c 7433.4.jpg

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wouldnt worry too much - it was probably being used in a sales presentation and someone scribbled on it.
as always - be sure to get an independant grading - and tell the vendor you want the stone shipped direct to Dave Atlas or another appraiser. If there is anything wrong with the stone they will introduce another :)

But what about the crown and pavilion angles? Do you know what the stones cut looks like?

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
Don't worry - it's not writing, it's just a hair that fell onto the scanner. Take a look at some of the certs listed for the other Superbcert diamonds, you'll find it on those too. :tongue:

firsttimebuyer

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info. What do you think about the cut?:confused:

122.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 4/22/2002 11:31:56 PM

Thanks for the info. What do you think about the cut?:confused:
----------------

There's not much to think about :) It is exact Tolkowsky ideal proportions. SuperbCert are very nice stones :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results