shape
carat
color
clarity

Work On Existing Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JDam

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of any jewelers mentioned on pricescope that can perform work on an existing ring? I am looking to have some of the smaller diamonds replaced with the same type, but, of a better grade or even change the shape of them to something else from the present.

Appreciate your thoughts!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
What shape are they currently and what would you change it to? I think it''d be hard, especially for smaller diamonds, to replace rounds with princesses for example.

Also depending on who you got the ring from originally, they might be able or interested in doing your upgrade.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
have you tried brian gavin diamonds? i wanted to have some work done on my previous setting and sent them photos, and they were able to tell me whether they could make the changes or not, unfortunately in my case it wasn''t possible, but it would be good to check in your case

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tes try Brian Gavin, he will give you a quick estimate, he''s great to work with... Their work is stellar... Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results