shape
carat
color
clarity

Woohoo! Look what I ordered!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 1:18:25 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
And here is the new color from the preview...I''d say awfully similar. Luna Boston is doing a live chat with Rebecca and a preview of the new collection on June 2nd at 5-6:30pm EST, might be worth checking it out...
wow!!! I love that color-and the bag!!! Is that a new style?

And congrats on the wine colored NIKI!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
kasey - I think that is both a new color and a new style. I want to say the style is called the Darling hobo, but I''m not positive. They are having a live event online at Luna Boston this coming Tuesday (6/2) - Rebecca herself will be there answering questions, and I''m betting that will come up. Might be worth checking out!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/31/2009 2:36:22 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
kasey - I think that is both a new color and a new style. I want to say the style is called the Darling hobo, but I''m not positive. They are having a live event online at Luna Boston this coming Tuesday (6/2) - Rebecca herself will be there answering questions, and I''m betting that will come up. Might be worth checking out!
Thanks for the info! Don''t forget to post pics of your new Niki when you get it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Kasey - I will post pics for sure. Sadly, just found out that the ship date has been pushed back, but they aren''t sure until when
7.gif
Will definitely post updates, and pictures when I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results