shape
carat
color
clarity

Woohoo! Look what I ordered!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so, some of you know how excited I was about the San Francisco Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale this past Saturday - I was really, really hoping to find at least a couple of bags to add to my collection. Sadly, it was not to be - by the time I was able to make it there, the SS was completely cleaned out
7.gif

I was pretty upset on Saturday, but I did some browsing around online, and discovered that RM is re-issuing one of her all-time most popular colors: Wine
9.gif
Burgundy is one of my most favorite shades of red, which is my favorite color, and I was able to find a discount code for the bag, so I went ahead and ordered it.

Shipping on May 31st, my Wine Nikki!!! I can''t seem to download the pics, so I''ll just post the ink

Just had to share my excitement - I can''t wait to see it in person, and I promise to post tons of pics!!
36.gif
36.gif

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I think that color is beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

starshine

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful!
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay AG!!!! I''m so happy for you!!!!! I know you were bummed after the SS on Saturday but I''m so glad you found one you love. I think I''m just going to wait till the next SS comes around (November, right?) and I''ll hit it up when the doors open
2.gif

Be sure to post pics when you get it.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 2:09:22 AM
Author: pinkstars
I think that color is beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see it!

Thanks pinkstars - me either!! I don''t know how I''m going to wait another week and a half!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 5:17:49 AM
Author: Dani
GORGEOUS!!!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks Dani - I promise to post some!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 8:24:36 AM
Author: starshine
That is beautiful!
36.gif

Let''s hope so LOL
3.gif
I''m sure it will be - I just keep going back to look at the pictures...sigh...
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 8:40:34 AM
Author: asscher_girl
Yay AG!!!! I''m so happy for you!!!!! I know you were bummed after the SS on Saturday but I''m so glad you found one you love. I think I''m just going to wait till the next SS comes around (November, right?) and I''ll hit it up when the doors open
2.gif

Be sure to post pics when you get it.

Thanks Asscher - I was bummed, but I''m almost more excited about the wine, and the discount was awesome, as this color almost never goes on sale/is available at a discount.

I''d totally show up as soon as the next SS starts - I''m bummed I won''t be in SF for it. Maybe I''ll come back
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohhhh....so pretty!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 8:59:50 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
ohhhh....so pretty!

Thanks Tacori! I''m twitching to see it in person - it won''t ship until 5/31!
23.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Nice choice! Love the color!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Love the color.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 12:17:15 AM
Author: steph72276
Nice choice! Love the color!

Thanks Steph - it is one of my favorite colors of all time, so I''m super excited about this bag. Its funny, my mom and I hit up the Nordstrom''s half-yearly sale today and I was totally looking at everything I was considering thinking "hmmm...will this go with my new Nikki?" LOL
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 1:55:59 AM
Author: tigian
Very nice! Love the color.

Thanks tigian - I am super psyched about the color...every time I look at the picture I fall in love all over again, can''t wait to see this beauty in person...
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!!! Yay!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wine! Awesome! I can''t wait to see it!!!

I missed the RM sample sale altogether. If I had gone up to the city though I''d have gone earlier in the day. Sounds like I didn''t miss much anyways.... plus I can''t justify getting a purse right now but I''ll live vicariously through your new wine nikki!
1.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gorgeous!!!!!!! The colour is TDF!! I really really want a RM bag too, a MAB mini in grape! I'm going to bug you the next time I come to SF to help me find one!! hehe
3.gif

Here is the link to the one I'm coveting: *drool*

I can't find RM anywhere in Canada
8.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 8:55:52 AM
Author: Skippy123
LOVE it!!!! Yay!

Thanks Ms. Skippy - I love it too, and I can''t wait to love it in person!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 6:38:00 AM
Author: violet02
Wine! Awesome! I can''t wait to see it!!!

I missed the RM sample sale altogether. If I had gone up to the city though I''d have gone earlier in the day. Sounds like I didn''t miss much anyways.... plus I can''t justify getting a purse right now but I''ll live vicariously through your new wine nikki!
1.gif

violet - you totally didn''t miss much, they apparently didn''t bring nearly enough bags, and it was basically a crazy madhouse and then essentially sold out within the first hour. But you''ve got your lovely Periwinkle Nikki - I think she will see you through a long while before you feel you *need* another RM
2.gif
31.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2009 1:52:45 PM
Author: kama_s
Oh gorgeous!!!!!!! The colour is TDF!! I really really want a RM bag too, a MAB mini in grape! I''m going to bug you the next time I come to SF to help me find one!! hehe
3.gif

Here is the link to the one I''m coveting: *drool*

I can''t find RM anywhere in Canada
8.gif

kama - the grape leather is super yummy in person. Have you tried stalking the tPf (the purse forum) RM shopping thread - they post deals every day, and I bet someone could find it for you at a great discount on one of the websites they follow there.

Also, I think RM is coming out with a slightly darker and richer version of grape for Fall - its called Fig, I believe.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 10:29:16 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 5/19/2009 8:59:50 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

ohhhh....so pretty!

Thanks Tacori! I''m twitching to see it in person - it won''t ship until 5/31!
23.gif

Oh, it will be worth the wait!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning color!!!!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s gorgeous, I love the color! I just got a red bag myself, and I''m really enjoying it. Can''t wait to see yours when you get it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 1:50:48 PM
Author: princessplease
Stunning color!!!!!!!

Thanks pp! Its definitely one of my all-time favorite colors
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 3:02:08 PM
Author: vespergirl
That''s gorgeous, I love the color! I just got a red bag myself, and I''m really enjoying it. Can''t wait to see yours when you get it!

Thanks vesper - I''ve been wanting to get a great dark red bag for a while. I can''t wait to see it either - should arrive next week!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/26/2009 11:56:29 AM
Author: AmberGretchen

Date: 5/24/2009 1:52:45 PM
Author: kama_s
Oh gorgeous!!!!!!! The colour is TDF!! I really really want a RM bag too, a MAB mini in grape! I''m going to bug you the next time I come to SF to help me find one!! hehe
3.gif

Here is the link to the one I''m coveting: *drool*

I can''t find RM anywhere in Canada
8.gif

kama - the grape leather is super yummy in person. Have you tried stalking the tPf (the purse forum) RM shopping thread - they post deals every day, and I bet someone could find it for you at a great discount on one of the websites they follow there.

Also, I think RM is coming out with a slightly darker and richer version of grape for Fall - its called Fig, I believe.
Thanks for the tip! I''ve visited the purse forum several times in the past, but I''m trying not to start ANOTHER addiction! I found the grape online for 400$, but I''d like to spend no more than 300$. That''s partially because I love to have the bag in deep purple but RM has discontinued that colour for this season. Grape would be second best, but I really really want the deep purple. *sigh*

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
kama - I think if the deep purple is truly calling to you, I''d hold out for that or something very similar. The new colors come out so frequently, I think your odds are pretty good. Actually, I think the new dark purple color coming out for Fall (or pre-Fall, I''m not sure) is really really similar to deep purple.

I think its so important when you''re spending this much on a bag to get things that you truly love. I know for me, my eggplant mattie in particular is like that - I''ve had her for 6+ months, and I still get a little thrill every time I look at her, and I always feel a little bit *extra* special carrying her.

If the deep purple would be like that for you, I''d hold out. I''ll see if I can find some preview pics for you of the new purple...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I don''t know if this is the specific one you were thinking of, but here is the old Luna Boston deep violet color:

deepvioletRMcolor45.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And here is the new color from the preview...I''d say awfully similar. Luna Boston is doing a live chat with Rebecca and a preview of the new collection on June 2nd at 5-6:30pm EST, might be worth checking it out...

newpurpleRMcolor1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results