shape
carat
color
clarity

Woobug02 Picture of Vatche Setting :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOO, the jewler just sent me a pic of my setting :) WHAT DO you think. Will my marquise look ok???

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
The picture didn''t attach.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I hope this worked!!!

reyndl.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
They are taking a wax and creating a matching band with the bag. from my old set :) WOOOOOO.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you setting the stone N/S? If so, what is going to be protecting the pointed ends of your marquise? I don''t see any prongs at the tips. Are those going in separately, or are there really only going to be 4 prongs?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I think a marquise will look beautiful!!
30.gif

I assume, like FG asked, that the head will be changed for a marquise stone? Make sure you protect that gorgeous stone!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Yes, they are placing a new head on the setting. It will be a "V" head :) I can''t wait till it is done

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great Woo! How long did they say it was going to take? I think your stone will look awesome in that setting! I can''t wait to see the completed set!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Your marquise is going to look fabulous in its new home!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I think it will look good!! I like that setting better too. Will you be wearing it with a wedding band?

Thanks for your comments on my dilemma. I am more and more tempted to buy the thin antique. (I hope it''s still available!) And I totally know what you meant about people commenting on a ring being beautiful, but you not being satisfied with it. That''s how I feel, but then again, I look at SO MANY rings on this forum or out in the world and think, "that''s very pretty" and yet it still wouldn''t necessarily work for me!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much!! I am having them make a matching band. They are taking the mold while they have the ring. I am going to use the bagettes from my old setting for the band. I hope it is not to much with a band. Maybe a plain thin platinum would look better. Thoughts :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They said I should have this ring done by Wednesday. The band will take 3 weeks..

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful!!!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummy!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 9:23:07 PM
Author: woobug02
Thank you so much!! I am having them make a matching band. They are taking the mold while they have the ring. I am going to use the bagettes from my old setting for the band. I hope it is not to much with a band. Maybe a plain thin platinum would look better. Thoughts :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They said I should have this ring done by Wednesday. The band will take 3 weeks..
I think that you have a very definite idea in mind, and you should go for it. That set is going to be super bling.
30.gif
Nice job, Woo.

Shay

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats--I think you made a fine choice! Looking forward to pics.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that''s such a beautiful setting! I think it will look great with your marquise

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be so excited! Can''t wait to see the finished ring - I''m sure it will be beautiful. . . that''s a very unique setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results