shape
carat
color
clarity

Woobug02 Picks a Vatche Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I did it!!! I went to the local (Nice Size) jeweler and tried on rings. After trying on the plain cathedrals I could tell it just wasn''t going to be enough bling for me. So, I noticed this beautiful antique style platinum setting. It is absoluetly STUNNING! It has a lot of carving detail and has .80 ct of bagette diamonds. It has so much character. After much shopping and debating, this ring is the winner. Of course, they had no matching band so the jewler is taking a mold of thing current ring and then using the bagettes out of my set to create a matcing platnium band. (That will take around 3 weeks). I am looking online everywhere for a similiar ring and can''t find it. I will go to the jewler and take a picture this weekend. I LOVE THE SETTING!!! It is a definately big move on my part because the setting was REALLY EXPENSIVE! So tell me what or who is a Vatche? They only had a few of their rings but the ones they had were really pricey. I tried to look at others but kept coming back to this one.... I can''t wait to post. I should have the main ring next week.....YEAH!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY So glad you chose something you liked!

vatche is a big brand that several on here own. I think the site is dvatche.com

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
So happy for you that you''ve found a ring your soooo passionate about!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep, a bunch of the vendors here carry the line. there are several Pricescopers with Vatche rings. I''m so glad you found "the one."

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Here is the link to VATCHE. Is your ring on their site? If so, post a picture please! It sounds great and I''m glad that you found what you like.
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
can''t wait to see it...can you find it on their website?????

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh I LOVE Vatche designs, if you see your ring on there do kindly post a pic, I''m so curious to see what you decided on! Congrats on finding "the one"!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO THANK You! This is similar but not really... The ring is much heavy than this ring and has bagettes going down the side. It also has engraving all the way around the ring.... I was so excited and by the time we got everything worked out the store was closing that I left without a picture.... But I will be there at lunch :)

624-a.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Similiar to this only bagettes on top and sides. It also kind of squares at the top......

gi_MRE7055-34_m.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
A vatche that is similar

910_mini.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you going to use your current MQ or buy a new stone?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can already tell from your description that this ring is going to be HOT!!!! Congrats, and please post pics ASAP!!!!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Woo, so glad you found what you wanted. I can''t wait to see pics.

Shay

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I am going to use my marquise. They had a cz marquise that we put in it to see how it would look and it was FAB!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Here is my set now.

firstne.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding something you love!
1.gif

Can''t wait to see some pics!
emphoto.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for you that you found a setting that you really love! Can''t wait to see pictures!!! Vatche makes beautiful things.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait for the pics!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad that you are going with the white metal. I know you had some reservations about it because of your DH. Honestly though, he''ll be happy that you are happy and just wait until the compliments start pouring in. He''ll be just as proud of it as you are.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU!!! I Am so so excited.. I hope to get a picture tonight. Was unable to get there at lunch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results