shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo-Hoo - the ''Hardware'' Party in Providence, RI!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Wow, amazing pictures!

1) Totally want the Bellerina pendant now!!! I''ve been eyeing it but wasn''t sure how it looked irl.
2) Hhmmm....al, your 3 stone ring has me itching to give my solitare two sparkly buddies!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
great pics alj!!!!! sounds like a fun time!!!!

I, too, want the bellerina... I wanted it before, and now I just want it more... sigh.
18.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW such FABULOUS PICTURES!!!!!

It sounds like you all had a blast! I would have loved to see all that bling in person!!!

I now want... A belleirina... AND a halo pendant.

A richard homer sapphire. Round though. But exactly that yellow.

And peridot.

YAY for GTG and BLINGFESTS!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!
30.gif
what beatiful jewelry! thanks for sharing with all of us!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures! It sounds like you girls had a great time! (We need to do another one before long, Tacori!)

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
aljdewey, your story kept cracking me up! thanks for sharing. I totally had a visual of the 3 of you fawning and swooning.
That sounds like so much fun... If only I coudl find some CALIFORNIA gals.
lol

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Terrific pictures and it sounds like a good time was had by all. How fun for you gals!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
So much fun!! Glad you girls had a blast, the photos are fabulous!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, girls and boys, I have a few pics to add to this bling delight. It''s so funny, but Al had the BEST camera, and KT and I deferred to her expertise. I did manage to get a few. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did taking them. One of the best parts of the blingarama came when we got nervous and put the jewels back on. We didn''t put our own back on. Being true PSers, we wanted to see what other people see when they look at our hands.
2.gif
I wore KT''s mongo bodacious set. KT wore Al''s stunningly jaw dropping set. Al wore my lovely halo. It was so cool!!!!!

I think the other diners thought we were nutso. The place could have burned down and we would not have noticed. It would have been "Oh, Al, see how the fire flickers on the bling. Get a pic."
20.gif
We were so awful. Al and KT were just incredible to meet in person. I felt as if we had known each other forever and just were getting together to catch up. Trust me there were no awkward conversational pauses.
9.gif
In honor of PS, we had to order the lemon cheesecake with raspberry sauce and REAL whipped cream. I know there are those among us who will say that it''s not true lemon pie. However, it was delicious and as close as the Cheesecake Factory could come to the real PS deal.
31.gif
11.gif

The funny story about the garage is that it''s a good thing Al had a great spot and drove KT and I (especially me) to our vehicles. I would still be hunting mine.
29.gif
To say I am parking lot challenged, would be to understate the case. Al was so patient and I was panicking. My DH had to be at work for 3 and at 2:35 we had just found my van (after 15 to 20 minutes of looking). I still had to get out of the garage (at least a 15 minute endeavor) and make it home. I think there are probably still two people cursing me for almost running them off the road. I made it though, and so did honey. I thought I was parked stateside, and I was parked cityside. I would like to say that was an easy mistake to make. Well, I''d like to. LOL

Thank you all for sharing our day vicariously. Without further ado, my puny few additional pics.

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite one. It shows all of ours on KT''s hand. The big picture window was behind us. She was seated next to me on my left.

shay

41907 001.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Pile of bling.

shay

41907 002.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ditto

shay

41907 004.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

41907 005.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

41907 006.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Al wearing KT''s bellerina. It was a lovely necklace. We all looked so good in it.
31.gif

shay

41907 007.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
10.gif
awesome pics
30.gif
31.gif

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
*drools*
3.gif

Gosh, I''d love that pendant.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
god how i wish i could have been there sharing in the blingerific day. i am seriously DROOLING
3.gif
over the bellerina pendant....that pendant is my next project. well maybe they''ll be a nyc gtg one day....dreaming of all that bling

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 10:08:27 PM
Author: Shay37

I think the other diners thought we were nutso. The place could have burned down and we would not have noticed. It would have been ''Oh, Al, see how the fire flickers on the bling. Get a pic.''
20.gif

shay
LMAO!
9.gif

Thanks for the bling pics!

And good to see you round miss.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results