shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo Hoo....my 2.12ct ring is almost done and on my finger...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
I''m one very happy, but slightly anxious girl at the moment...my finished ring should be on my finger this saturday.

Thankyou to everyone who gave me advice during my search for diamonds - and to all the other posters here....as I''ve been looking and lurking for a while now and have tried to absorb as much of the good advice as I could....

After my partner and I deciding on 2ct as being the magical number (a ct for both of the hearts involved in this adventure) we looked at quite a number of stones, some more beautiful than others, some way out of our budget - which seemed to be expanding faster than I could vainly bat my lashes at my boy - and all sending us both a little crazy with comparisons.

Well...we found it...and it''s just absolutely beautiful...
I was happy to sacrafice some quality for more ''bling'', but it''s just so lovely I don''t feel like I''ve had to comprimise too much at all....

here are the specs

2.12ct Round Brilliant
Meas 8.31 - 8.35 x 5.03mm
D SI1 - eye clean
Depth 60.4%
Table 57%
Crown angle 34.0''
Crown Hght 14.5%
Pavilion Angle 40.8''
Pavilion Depth 43.0%
Girdle - Thin to Medium faceted
Culet - None
Polish - Excellent
Symmetry - Excellent
Flourescence - Faint
GIA Cert

I''m a bit of a nana when it comes to photography, but I''ll try and post some pics if I can when it arrives....

Thanks to all again for your help....even if you haven''t realised you were...

Cheers Nomissjane
35.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Cannot wait to see it - it sounds like a beauty! Please post the photos when it comes!

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Beacon.... I hope I''ve finally chosen a fab stone....
I still a real amatur at this and while we think we found a good one, at the end of the day I just loved how it sparkled at me compared to all the others we had seen...
My fiance is really excited about seeing it on my finger...only two more sleeps to go!!

Cheers Nomissjane

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looing forward to the pics, sounds gorgeous.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
can''t wait to see it
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results