shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo got it :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/12/2007 10:42:51 AM
Author: woobug02
woo
I think I like it the most just like this: in between your e-ring and WB! It''s a gorgeous ring, congrats again!!!
36.gif
(Wooooo!)
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Ok WHITEFLASH.....LESELY is totally awesome... I hadn''t even contacted them about my ring but Lesely read my post and contacted me...... She was sooo sweet!!!! She agreed it didn''t look right and wants me to send it back so they can fix it or make something different..... I will post her ideas... She orginally told me the following bands would be best with my ring... Tell me your thoughs...

gi_WFDB-72_t.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
She said this was made for my ring....

gi_WF-4059_m.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
or maybe they make one like Jenn5504....

21019.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
although i haven''t seen it in person, i secretly love the knife edge diamond band.
i think it''s be perfect b/c of the knife edge in your e-ring.
maybe you could try it and see if it''ll work?

was your shared prong band custom?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks JCrow... Mine was just the stock band.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new rings. I love the way Jenn''s ring looks, but I am sure the channel set will be a much better fit since it seems to be made for the ring and the edges won''t interfere with the other rings or be uncomfortable.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 10:01:52 AM
Author: woobug02
Thanks JCrow... Mine was just the stock band.
ah, that makes things much easier.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Butterfly :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Lesely told me orginally the knife edge pave was beautiful as was the beadset...tiffany...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say they are all really pretty. I think I''d wear the plain band inbetween the solitaire and the shared prong band. That''s the combo I like the best, personally.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woo, I totally agree with you about Lesley! I really like that bead set Tiffany style -- if you like channel set, I bet you''d love that one. It looks like it would be gorgeous with your ering. But if you know you want shared-prong, just work with WF to get one that will work. Where did you get the photo of jenn''s band? I can''t remember the specs on hers.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Woobug02, that is so awesome that Lesley is determined to make this right for you. WF is AWESOME, for SURE. I just love them. I''m very intrigued by the knife edge diamond band. I think it''s very pretty and would LOVE to see it with our ring. The bead set is pretty, just a matter of personal preference. Maybe you can be the inspiration behind WF figuring out a way to get a shared prong band to work with our setting! I am still meaning to get around to getting some pics of my rings together......I wish I understood why mine sit so close while so many others don''t.......

Katiedid, I believe that pic of the shared prong band like mine is one of the stock photo views on signed pieces website. As for the specs on mine, it''s 1.68ctw, platinum, size 4.75 so worked out to be 7 pointer stones.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo Jenn and Katie, I did get Jenn''s ring off of the website... Pawel told me which one it was :) I am going to have Whiteflash quote both of your eternity bands for me... I really need a much lower setting... katie you would have had no problem with my 3/4 4pointers... You have a 4 prong head which makes it sooo easy to put any band up against.. not 6 prong
7.gif
I can''t wait to see more pictures of Jenn''s band. I too love the knife edge but think it is alot for only .33 cts of diamonds... I hope to hear back on ideas from Lesely today.... I am loving my knife edge set now just need the bling to wear with it :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
woo, love all the combo''s and just love, love your re-set..

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That diamond knife edgge band is gorgeous! I hope that you can come to a wonderful conclusion Woo!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all :) I wanted the shared prong bling but may need to go a different route.... I hope to hear from Lesely today :) woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woo, if shared prong is what you REALLY want, don''t give up on it just yet. WF can make you one that''ll work. It may be more than you want to spend or it may not, but I wanted a shared prong all along and I''m glad I held out for the right one!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo Lesely called back and she wants me to talk Leon on Monday.. She thinks a modified paved knife edge would be great but thinks this ring could just be to big.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO She is soooo kind... First class Customer Service...WOOO

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woo, so I''m dying to know what you decided?????

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo Hi Katedid, Whiteflash has just been wonderful. Leon spoke with me and really wants to make me happy! They are wonderful! I have decided after wearing it for a couple of days that it just isn''t going to work for my set... I LOVE MY knife edge setting and want to make sure I compliment it. soooo I am going to probably send it back. I think I will go to the store and look around and try on different types and then have Whiteflash make a special one for me ;-) Like you did !!!!! WOOOOO

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
My vote if for the channel set band with the solitaire. Your rings are beautiful!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Wooo- Love your new rings!

Isn''t the channel ring that Lesley suggested really similar to the fab channel ring you already own?? Personally, I think you already have a great combo without dropping even MORE money! Either the plain wedding band with your e-ring or for more blingy days
31.gif
the channel set ring you just bought!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
february 2003 bride .................... Thank you so much! I am kinda thinking the same thing
emteeth.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Woobug! I agree with Feb03'', you already have a beautiful channel set that compliments your ring beautifully! And you have the awesome knife edge band. To me you''re good to go already! :)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you NEED to spend that money you would have spent on another band, you could always treat yourself to a pendant...
emsmilep.gif

I agree--I don''t think I''d buy another band. The ones you have are gorgeous!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo would you wear the 18kt with the platinum?? My band is a 5.5... I think I may just have it resized to a 5.25 and take you suggestions and wear it with my set for awhile... :) A PENDANT............what a wonderful idea :)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never had 18k white gold, but I tend to turn 14k white gold yellow pretty quickly (that''s why we just went through this whole process--to redo everything in platinum). I''m not sure how different the 2 metals would look next to each other. I think the gold would be shinier for longer, while the platinum would get the patina. I''d be more worried about the diamonds in the gold band scratching up the plainum band, but they might not do that. I think if you like the look of them side by side, I wouldn''t worry about it. It all depends on if you think you''ll wear it much. I would return it unless I was going to wear it a lot (or all the time) or wear it as a RHR. Does it fit your right hand? For what that cost, you could get a nice little pendant from WF. :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo katie, the channel set band I got for my birthday is 1kt.. not much metal really shows so I think it may ok. I have been wearing it as a RHR but think I am going to wear it with solitare for awhile and see how it does.. I right now the platinum ering matches the band fine but I don''t know about later.... I am just take my time and find something I really like :) The 4.0pt. prong set was platinum but it just didn''t do it for me... Really scratched up the head of my ring
7.gif
Channel set doesn''t rub...yeah!! wooooooooooooooooooo I still love your rings

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Wooobug- So glad to hear about the channel set! Personally, I think it looks better with your solitare than the shared prong anyway (just a personal choice. Both are gorgeous though!) . If you have money to burn at Whiteflash, you could get some yummy diamond earrings...
17.gif

I wear my platinum princess channel diamond band with my 18K whitegold 3 stone ring and it looks fine. No one but me knows the difference!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results