Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Wonderful Visit to ID Jewelry-7 stone

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
While I rarely post here on PS I am always learning, looking and admiring.
I recently had a trip and I was able to squeeze in a visit to NYC. Being a good pricescoper I had to go visit diamonds. My first choice was to visit GOG-I currently have an AVR that my husband said I could upgrade. Little does he know what that involves. My time in NYC was cut short due to prior business. I didn’t have time to get out to GOG. I did have time to visit ID Jewelry and the wonderful Shulamit and Yekutiel.
I love vintage and details but this time I wanted bling. So this beautiful 7 stone u prong fit the bill. 20 pointers for a total of 1.4 carats. Finger size around 6.25-6.5
I have a future trip planned later in the year and will allow time to visit GOG AND ID Jewelry.

ring2_80.jpg
magnifying_2016-03-10_08-33-32.jpg
magnifying_2016-03-10_08-29-05.jpg 20160310_081058.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have their 7 stone 1.4 ctw and I love it! I would also love going to IDJ and getting to see all the goodies they have! Thanks for
sharing!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
4-cs, that's lovely! Please post more pics when you can! Will this be a ring hand ring as pictured, or are you planning to wear it as a wedding band?

Edit: Do you mind sharing where those ring boxes are from? I love the double row feature.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
blingbunny10|1457638316|4002820 said:
4-cs, that's lovely! Please post more pics when you can! Will this be a ring hand ring as pictured, or are you planning to wear it as a wedding band?

Edit: Do you mind sharing where those ring boxes are from? I love the double row feature.
I'm jealous! I haven't been to see them since 2010 or maybe 2011? I rarely go into the city now that I don't work there anymore. Your 7-stone is beautiful :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Blingbunny - i think the box is a julia b box https://www.etsy.com/listing/248416065/julias-wedding-ring-box-handmade-velvet?ref=pr_shop

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I came home on Monday and the ring arrived yesterday. It is very comfortable to wear.
The boxes are from Julia B on etsy and I love them

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! When u can can u show the side? Looks great! Are the si or vs2 stones? Whatever they are is wonderful! Considering going there and am wondering what stone upgrades are worth it.

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
I will try to get side pictures tomorrow.F-G si1 with little baby arrows.
Ring is for my right hand, to stack or even wear on my left hand when I won't wear my other ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring. If I can ever come up with enough money to buy a ring, this would be it.. it's beautiful and it looks gorgeous on your finger. Congratulations! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.